Kenja no Mago - Vol. 16 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou

Cecily's mom says they should probably get married after the "war" is over, in Chapter 27. And in this instance, the hostilities are only delayed for now. So that particular plan might shift.

Double-page supporter
@PhoenixStriker5251 why artist make unnecessary fanservices filler chapter like this instead important backstory regarding grandma/pa past, but alway showing unnecessary sad backstory when demon dying???

And why somehow artis insert traditional Japanese clothes without explain the origin?? Or I miss something?

Dex-chan lover
@DrunkinDonut If I remember right wasnt it August (and all others) who told them to get married beforehand, because of the problem with the festivities and all? Or was that back then a fail-translation?

Double-page supporter
I kinda envy Thor for getting `ara-ara` treatment since his childhood....

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou

It's been so long, I've forgotten most of it. But searching led me to Chapter 19, page 9. August is set to become the crown prince after his upcoming birthday. Since there will be a long period of celebration in the city. So they wouldn't be able to have their engagement announcement party until after that. So they push their Engagement Party up.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, if i want to continue read the wn, where should i start ? Or at what chapter does this part happen ?

I'm not here for the plot anymore, only here for the amount of boob fan-service.

Users who are viewing this thread