Kenja no Mago

Group Leader
I find it hilarious that so few people realized this was trash 30 chapters ago.

I love how critical people are of this one in the comments, I enjoy it quite thoroughly

Generic garbage main character, horrible writing, female support character automatically a love interest. Yep I hate this.

chapter 32 should be 31 chapter 33 should be 32 chapter 34 should 33 chapter 35 should be 34 missing chapter 35

This is dumb. They had him keep his memories from his past life as an excuse for him to be the strongest and
know Japanese
, but those same memories would provide some amount of common sense. But the story also tries to play him as completely ignorant to the outside world and how to react to social situations, even ones that are identical to ones here on Earth? He has the memories of a grown man but is dating a 15-year-old. And sometimes the manga breaks the fourth wall and refers to itself as a manga, but also tries to play it completely straight with overly-violent, easily-preventable tragedies for the main characters to angst about. And sometimes that works! Sometimes it's enjoyable because it's dumb and senseless and over-the-top. But it's mostly garbage, and not even in an enjoyable, guilty pleasure sort of way. Basically you should only read it if you like tits and gore.

Some people just like to complain and cause conflict. Why else would they come on here and say the things they do? Just ignore them. This manga is an entertaining read. Though, there may be flaws to legitimately criticize, suspension of disbelief is required if you want to enjoy it. It is no where near as bad as some people are saying. It is an enjoyable read if this is the kind of story you enjoy. Plain and simple.

Dex-chan lover
I just binged through this entire series in one night. I don't know how I never came across this before, but this is a 10/10 series for me.

Comedy in all the right places definitely helps! The MC ACTUALLY MARRYING A GIRL instead of just the stupid usual trope of being too shy to do anything (though they haven't consumated it yet, so until that happens they're still awkward...so it's not as bad as the other series out there where they're too timid to do so much as hold hands or acknowledge their feelings.) The side characters all having interesting personalities definitely helps too, it's not 100% about just the MC.

Great series :D

But some people just can't be happy no matter what... so they should skip this series and move on to something else worth their time instead.

Really, nothing happend after they used him as a Tool, well there went my exictement for this Manga.

I thought ths best mages in world would have some fucking spine.

Okay, this is a good fantasy story, that's it really.

But lemme say this, if you're the type to think while reading, then this may not be for you, this manga (dunno bout the novel) seems a bit too fast paced sometimes (please remember this is all a personal opinion), the characters are pretty shallow, the interactions aren't the best, etc.

For you who just enjoy the ride and rush of a fantasy story, go for it! It's a fun and fast adventure with enough plot to keep you on your toes!

Users who are viewing this thread