Kenja no Mago

Double-page supporter
@mrf the lower you set your expectations the higher chance you will have a favorable impression.

mrf

@firefox1234 yeah you right but some people can't set their expectations low enough for them to get the favorable impression. I wonder why.
Btw I might just start reading this manga not waiting till it finish. I'm Running out of entertainment.

I gotta say im really hoping he turns into a demon, while it would be super predictable the demon king title feels like foreshadowing.

I hate Sicilian more than kuroko at this point. How dare you start off with such a great story and then do the normal isekai-thing and stop writing an actual story and just write about the ridiculous hijinks of the gang and harem.

I just realized how stupid it is for all the girls having so much cleavage showing in the school uniforms like what the actual F.

Dex-chan lover
dropped, MC is a cowardly cuckold that lets other men kidnap his wife with plans of turning her into a sex slave, in the end the only "punishment" the kidnapper gets is a little slap...
fuck that, shit MC, shit story, shit author

@Doomer Now that you mentioned it. I haven't check the latest chapter for months now, up until I see your comment. Now I don't have any reason to read this manga anymore. If I were the author, I'll massacre each and everyone that involves in that accident. The right punishment need to be enforced the way that bastard kidnapper deserve. Not even instant death is enough for these bastard kidnapper. They really need to suffer. Just thinking if it happens to me make heart rage.

Hell... feel free to call me "lunatic" or something, but if you, as an author, want to "boil" reader feelings, then be sure to counter it with satisfied punishment they deserve.

Double-page supporter
@brainsucker Chinese and japanese stories seem to have different spectrums, Chinese MCs more combative, prideful and arrogant while japanese MCs are modest, naive, and peace-loving. Probably has to do with one still being militaristic and the other not so much, and their respected settings fit their mold. Guess it comes down to personal preference.

Always lame when a writer with no experience with diplomacy or even economics tries to pen a high level interaction between countries, everyone's too nice and agreeable.

Group Leader
can a mod or whoever update the cover image?

here's the most recent cover

91-Jo-TVfv63-L-SL1500-jpg.png

Dex-chan lover
He really is clueless ain't he lol. (Just started reading this)

Dex-chan lover
Aight so real quick explanation of magic in this other world.

Not a LN or WN reader, but from what I can tell, the magic system is based on REAL LIFE "theories" regarding magic, namely requiring the imagination of the spell you want to achieve.

Those chuuni chants? They help the caster imagine the spell, "Roaring fire burning etc"

Where does our MC come in? So spells take magical power to manifest/cast, BUT the MC knows the nature of fire (chemical combustion of fuel). So instead of imagining a roaring ball of fire, he's imagining the chemical process of fire, thus adding onto the actual potency by using real world reactions ontop of the spell generated effect (IMO anyways). Because instead of forcing a magical phenomenon, he's forcing a natural chemical reaction.

Imagining the water molecule H2O traveling at highspeeds is more destructive than imagining a gushing flood of water.

Imagining lightning as positive and negative ions reacting to the flow of electrons is more powerful than...well imagining a lightning strike.

He's strong not only because of his will, but because of knowledge from our world. We know how invisibility would work in practical, we just lack meaningful tech currently. The other world wouldn't able to even imagine how to be invisible without existing. We know how light works, or what it is (radiation + particles), the other world has no idea other than the concept of "light" (magical light having no heat for instance).

As an aside, this basically means that anyone who is able to mentally imagine anything, in as realistic detail as possible, qualifies for magic in our world, according to that system. If you can't "make a mental image" then you're a moogle basically.

It doesn't look like Biamam dropped this. They're uploading at their own pace it seems. Their last upload was a good 13 days ago. So yeah, not that frequent I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread