Kenja no Mago

bruh op mc who gets mad coochie huh when have I seen that before?
And that WOULD be completely fine if the writing wasn’t trash
The mc is a fucking robot who follows 3 rules
1.Respect waaamen
2.beat the shit out of anyone that disrespects queen
3.be kind
And that’s it that’s his personality like come on this is a obvious Cash grab made to attract people who don’t like to think when they read

Dex-chan lover
seems to be trashy self insert manga for losers. read either as a guilty pleasure with half your brain turned off or dont read it at all.

Dex-chan lover
I read a lot of isekai trash, but this is beyond me. I dont know how it has a rating of 7, but it deserves a 3 at most. That chapter where after discussing all the political bullshit for more than 30 chapters the author reveals all of the political leaders are actually a big happy family fried my brain. This shitty writing has no equal.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghajik
yo dude are you doing ok??
just wondering what's happening with the incoherent updates on the Kenja no mago series

edit: tried to send as a dm but dm's are under maintenance atm

Aggregator gang
Typical isekai manga where characters make no sense. MC is supposed to be reincarnated but acts and thinks like a child. MC's lack of common sense is forcefully perserved for comedic effect, which is huge issue. Side characters are happy dumb people even if they are supposed to be evil or smart.
So basically, it deserves at most rating of 5.

Dex-chan lover
A couple examples...

Common sense: don't urinate upwards. Don't throw heavy things out the window without a warning. Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.
All examples of "common sense."

Common Knowledge: How to bow to the king. How to speak formally. How to tie your shoes.
All examples of "common knowledge."

This character has common sense. He always has. He does not have any common knowledge.

Fuck, this mistranslation kills me in every damn isekai!

To all of those who seem to hate this isekai

SHUT THE FUCK Up

it is extremely annoying to go to a comment section to see only annoying internet trolls who spend there time in what they believe is the negative if you really don't like it

THEN FUCKING READ ANOTHER MANGA

if your too stupid to do that then I don't even know how you use the fucking internet just stop
Take the stiçk out if your ass and read another manga that's it I don't know what is so hard about that

Dex-chan lover
People can comment whatever they want, its a comment section. I could even say to you "if you really don't like it

THEN FUCKING READ ANOTHER *comment section*

if your too stupid to do that then I don't even know how you use the fucking internet just stop"

Fed-Kun's army
@Freshguac: Shin is from our world and was reborn into this world. Because of his past memories, he was able to break the limits of magic (which is why he and his friends are stupidly overpowered) and introduce tech we take for granted (like calling long distances).

Users who are viewing this thread