Kenja no Mago

Double-page supporter
Any chance of the scan group going back to fix the unreadable mess that is chapter 55? I don't know what language that chapter is in, but it sure isn't english.

The story is bad. The side stories are bad. The dialogue is bad. Every chapter I kept hoping it gets better.... It doesn't. Trust me, you can find better manga to read. Don't stop here, Keep searching!

So boring:
MC literally Gary Stu born with silver spoon.
No hardships, 100% perfect, 0 difficulty in life, all side char exist only to "cheer" him
And yet he still act like a 12 years old teen despite have a knowledge from his previous world.

One of the worst Isekai, I ever read
0.0/10

Lmao the MC isn't using the spell that he used when he fought Strom. That sunlight absorbing spell. If he just fly in the capital and cast a better version of the spell he might wipeout all the devils without incurring any risk(ex. friends dying, fiance getting kidnapped/killed). Also, he knows that all of the citizens of that former kingdom are dead(Base of Strom) so why not fire a spell like that to wipe all of the devil

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

One cliche on top the other, and no attempt to even try and make it interesting, watching paint dry invokes more enthusiasm than reading this.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the rating for this tanked at some point, i swear it used to be higher
It's because this manga is from when isekai manga had just started getting really popular and the genre's tropes weren't as well known yet. Once more isekais were released and the genre's main tropes became evident people realized how much of a generic poorly written wish fulfillment fantasy this is and moved on. If this were released nowadays it'd get an even lower rating.

Users who are viewing this thread