Kenja no Mago

Mc graduates from being a virgin in ch 54

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

if its your first time reading isekai, you might find this bearable. Has all the generic plot and tropes of an isekai, and romance that comes straight out of a wattpad story... It's not bad but ain't good either bcs I can't find elements that makes this good. First episode kinda give interest since i dont really mind cliche plot but then the pacing and storytelling came out trashy. For the character we get op isekai'd guy with no common sense who keeps using unexplanable magic infront of everyone which puts off the balance of the world and the weaker female character with "cute" as her only good point...

@Unicornzz22 ok
OK_thumb.jpg

So you're telling me, if he's 15... and she was born exactly a year before, SHES 14 YEARS OLD!?

Although I like finding a quiet corner to read low quality op mc isekai cookie cutter stories, no matter how low quality they need a goal, an end to work toward and after watching the anime I do recognize there is a story but in the begging there isnt one, supposedly it's to learn common sense but as we all know that dense bitch ain't learning shit.
tl;dr
No story, good to waste time though

@deadway shin and cecily are the same age (15) because shin was probably 1 when merlin picked him up. And how the hell would she be younger than him if she was born 1 year before.

@TheGeekyDeviant just had a look and there are 2 chapter 10's, and I also looked at raws and your correct chapter 34 is actually chapter 35, so everyone reading this manga in the english translation can ignore the spoiler warning on chapter 36

mangadex is being weird so yes you'll see multiple comments, just ignore two of them (really wish I could delete them)
(the one's that say ignore this are (were now) duplicates of a reply to TheGeekyDeviant's comment)

Double-page supporter
I’ve heard that this story is utterly average so I’ll probably wait to read this until I have nothing else

Users who are viewing this thread