Kenja no Mago

Double-page supporter
Man I hate when authors go thru all the trouble to power up their heroines just to have them be damsels in distress as a plot device. This is one of the reasons I prefer when roles are reversed in manga because of this plot device....at least it’s something somewhat new...

As they get stronger and yet lose more and more, I'll keep rating this manga lower and lower.

How fucking stupid can this shit get?? You have literally the most powerful person on the planet and his squad of equally powerful magicians around him. The heroine is also literally one of the strongest person on this planet with incredibly broken items on her. Yet 2 "elite" demons can somehow come in snatch and grab and run away with the heroine still conscious and not doing anything. The strongest person on earth also just stands and stares in amazement while they get away. I didn't believe that there could be worse writing than so many Chinese mangas and their stupid characters but this takes the cake.

someone said Ys will need a new archbishop..but honestly im not sure Ys will even exist after Shin gets through with it lmao

This event went completely different in the web novel. I understand the author trying to make it better but Silicy shouldnt be taken that easily by them and Shin shouldve just disinagrated them when they took off.

Dex-chan lover
this is kinda dumb.. kek 🤣
so.. no one used [gate] when silicy got taken? you know.. separating enemies to have better chance of taking her back or something..
and.. apparently one of the powerful magicians got taken.. who is equal to the demons that the very demon who took her..
unless this is all in the plan..

Double-page supporter
Sigh....this is one of the reasons I favor chinese MCs, cause at least when the MC is OP he's literally cutting his enemies down and slappin faces but this.....smh.

Cecily, Cicily, Sicily, Cecily, Cicily, Sicily...... i know you are doing it for free and something is better than nothing and all but seriously, could you guys pick a name and stick with it? this merry-go-round of names for that girl is hurting my brain

Double-page supporter
Just chapter 18 alone makes this worth a read. Probably one of the best antagonist backstories I’ve ever seem out of an isekai

Double-page supporter
@GrimThoughts until you read the next 12 or so chapters and find out the author wants to go the cliche isekai route. Didnt even forget to add a beach trip and a useless heroine lol😂

One chapter about the bad guys's past and I'm rooting for them more than the good guy...

Dex-chan lover
I'm in chapter 10 so far and my only complain aside the silly panty shots even when walking normally is how easily impressed are people with any kind of magic, like I get it when you see something too powerful like a storm or a rune with a weird language but "omg he turned invisible?!" "omg h-he is floating!" like... These two doesn't sound like something a great mage wouldn't be able to do or hear about specially considering that the people with talent can make something like store stuff IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION, so to my understanding the only magic that exist in this world for public knowledge is elemental attacks (fire, water , light etc) and def/attack spells... ?

Users who are viewing this thread