Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So at the very least it seems like senpai went back in time too and that's what the "before" comment was about. I can't think of what would've made the other stuff happen other than this being some sort of weird parallel universe or something.

Wtf is wrong with her sister 😦
Also this

what kind of reasoning is this? It'd be more logical if it's because her family genes but no, it's because her family's store lmao

IIRC In Japan it's like a superstition/old wives' tale to believe that if you drink lots of milk you'll grow somehow. When it's in relation to a girl it's usually that drinking milk = big boobs. When it's a guy it's often used to tease a short guy about drinking their milk to grow taller.

Dex-chan lover
Probably. And those "Butterfly effect" stuff is just an excuse or what you'd call the "thin veil" covering the kink.
It‘s not even a good excuse. He’s only been back in time for a few days and the only thing he’s changed is getting close to his boss. You’re telling me that because of that his little sister turned into a brocon and his childhood friend got bigger tits?

Dex-chan lover
That's not how the butterfly effect works you shithead... unless of course, if someone else time travelled to before him (a year or two maybe) and started changing things...but the author probably didn't think that far and just used the butterfly effect to justify bullshit plot points down the line

Dex-chan lover
what kind of reasoning is this? It'd be more logical if it's because her family genes but no, it's because her family's store lmao
That line does indeed mean the huge tiddy gene runs in her blood. Like if you want to joke about your friend's mom having huge tits, you would say "does your mom sell milk for a night job"?

Dex-chan lover
I was ok with this series, now I'm like how did he get to 27 as a virgin when he somehow had so many women after him? I know the FMC is clearly a time traveller like him but the sister and childhood friend both seem like the type to push the MC down and take him with their characterisations.

I'm pretty torn on this series now and like some have mentioned it almost feels like some pedo bait with the time travel and the introduced characters. I applaude them actually thinking of said Butterfly effect although it wouldn't really have done anything yet due to like 2-3 days tops. We'll see how this goes I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread