Kill the Hero

The arts are good but quite generic for me, the story is also not that "great". But I liked this nevertheless.
The anti-hero vibe (just as the title an the description says), is just what I like. Not like those cringy weak ass don't wanna offend anyone because "Friendship" is everything shonen kind of shits that I hate the fucking most.

Not saying this is one of the best anti-hero yet, I just like this settings. Binge watch instantly (or read?). 8/10.

It’s pretty good. For those comparing it to Solo Leveling, it’s different in a lot of ways. The mc is a lot more vengeance filled and angry than in SL aswell as an unapologetic aloof asshole. He really is just getting revenge in the most efficient way and that’s fun. It’s good from the beginning, but my personal favorite part is the arc we’re currently on as we’re introduced to a new character that has a really funny dynamic with mc and is kinda like a straight man. I hope they develop their relationship more haha

Kinda generic and dumb, but fun. Basically if you like stories where MC reincarnates and uses his advanced knowledge to horde good items and pursue his personal goals, you'll like this. If you expect a story that actually means anything other than MC finding the latest macguffin and getting plot contrived power ups, then look elsewhere.

Aggregator gang
Ah, I remember this novel. The author is infamous for inflating the word count by repeating the same sentence over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
The plot plods along and just gets boring.

The angle of using past knowledge to re-do the life once lived is kinda boring. Especially from a revenge angle.

Other stories do this better. It's not bad, but it does get boring after a while. And if you're not familiar with Korean names, you'll get confused a lot. There's a LOT of exposition.

Oh man,, this manhwa getting more and more interesting

MC pragmatic, shrewd and capable but his luck seem over the roof

seems MC is very intelligent to plan this much ahead, just means his hatred is that much for the messiah guild. Sucks for the hero party lol. This one is so interesting and the usage of undead is pretty nice. excited for the new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread