Killing Bites

Dex-chan lover
Egg on my face if the pull the old "dead but not really".

Dex-chan lover
F***, I betrayed my instincts and read the chapter anyway. I'm like a monkey who keeps getting zapped by the toaster. When will I learn?

Contributor
Seems Pure Inou Story wasn't that sad, she getting the genes the same dog in her conversion surgery, and that mystery backer..who would be?

The fact that whats-his-name returned won't stop me from commenting that the reason she ran in front of the truck in the first place is because the dog made her do it.

That being said,
I wonder which isekai stories got a dog protag?

Me

Aggregator gang
@Sh4dey You want to look away but can't. Gotta see how much worse this crap can get.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh I pretty sure the tasmanian devil went extinct in mainland australia because they got roflstomped by the ancestor of dingoes... basically dogs

Nomoto got that juicy regen factor. Now give him an adamantium skeleton, some nice retractable claw and the wolverine's therianthrop transformation is complete.

My soft spot for dog made me liking this new girl better than Hitomi. On the other hand... I never know why truck-kun choose a dog to become an isekai harem protagonist, If you met any self proclaimed god, please choose heaven instead Nunuupi-kun!

Dex-chan lover
So .... it really did do the whole cliche... kinda disappointed all my rage was for nothing... what could they be aiming for? I wonder if this arc will be revenge heavy.

If Nomoto became a brute I think his form will be the most wicked creature in the animal kingdom, homo sapiens :p

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up, i got super interested after the anime ended, specially after ive read that that was "the beginning" of the story

also, for some reason i wanna see Hitomi suffer

@LLENN I mean, I agree with you about wanting to see Hitomi suffer, but it's kinda expected since her "father" never taught her how to be human. She has basically no empathy and is stupid as fuck.

After reading through it I have to say I'm not terribly impressed. Its concept of hybrids and death fights has been done before, and better. The transformations themselves aren't too interesting visually either.

It feels like yet another manga trying to be dark and gritty and not succeeding terribly well.

Users who are viewing this thread