Killing Bites

Fed-Kun's army
completely trash, truly the epitome of what japanese do worst, beta male mc and overuse of useless violence because the edgy 13 years old weebs that reside in his 40 years neet body think hes being edgy

A-are you fucking serious? This is the big reveal? After everything this guy pulled so far, we're just supposed to take his word for it that he was never the bad guy? Are you fucking for real?!

Fuck this manga. The premise is wasted on dumb, obviously unplanned reveals that really mean nothing.

Is plotting out a story ahead of time so hard?

Oh, wait. I forgot. That's not the point of this manga. It's not about telling a good story, it's about showing tits. Fuck it.

@dheretic You'd be surprised at how hard it is to plan out a full story ahead of time. Could have a full story but if your sales start dropping a third of the way through then you have to make changes. If not then you might get axed and have to rush an ending which is also bad. I think mainly people do ideas and run with them if they get popular. I don't think this manga is that good of a furry fetish personally. Its lewd but that kind of goes out the window when im sure someone is about to get ripped in half.

This is one of those weird series where half of it is really good and the other half is really stupid and bad.

Dex-chan lover
If I look at https://mangadex.org/images/manga/11199.jpg?1583996161 I think about Slime Tensei manga.

Tbh. Killing Bites is so boring there is too much pseudo science bullshit.

wdf
how was beagle declared the winner against panda? Just one bite,panda is obviously fine.

Users who are viewing this thread