Killing Me / Killing You - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Final Grave Keeper Of Anek Doten

Dex-chan lover
How many mortal they met and take their own journey now?
I lost count, i remember 4 including Richocet.

Dex-chan lover
This story made no sense. He loves his grand daughter. Yet he refuses to leave his job.

Conclusion, he loves his work more than his grand daughter.

Jk, pretty sure his son and wife wouldnt want their daughter staying in a desolate iceplace when grandpa couldve helped the daughter move elsewhere.

Expecially now the young daughter has to fend for herself with grandpa dead, high odds she meets a gruesome end. Grandpa shouldve left with her to teach her how real society works.

Dex-chan lover
That chapter title "The final grave keeper of Anek Doten" (German: Anekdoten = English: Anecdotes) makes me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
Weird pose there. She's weird, though, so it checks out. And she's so perfectly dressed for this weather.

How dead do they appear to be when they collapse like that? They said they were frozen, but then she shouldn't be able to move. Unless she thawed up after being put in the coffin.

Yeah, she would consider standing in a fire to warm up.

Little girl is savage. But yes, they're nuts.

People keep doing things like that to cope with how everything's gone sideways and upside down.

"Close to my own age."
How old is she by now?

Yeah, some people will flip if you claim to understand them. Even if they know you do.

Suffer less when we don't understand each other... Well, if you're anti-social, sure. But there's so much you miss out on that can easily overcome that suffering. Giving up on happiness by avoiding loss isn't worth it. All you'll gain is bitterness.

That chapter title "The final grave keeper of Anek Doten" (German: Anekdoten = English: Anecdotes) makes me laugh.
Yeah, the chapter name is a bit... of a different mood than the story within.

Dex-chan lover
This story made no sense. He loves his grand daughter. Yet he refuses to leave his job.

Jk, pretty sure his son and wife wouldnt want their daughter staying in a desolate iceplace when grandpa couldve helped the daughter move elsewhere.

Expecially now the young daughter has to fend for herself with grandpa dead, high odds she meets a gruesome end. Grandpa shouldve left with her to teach her how real society works.
he couldnt bear to leave his son, so he couldnt leave but he wanted her to leave so he made sure not to pass the job down to her so once he was gone she could leave

with his condition he probably wouldnt have gotten far anyway, best to raise her in safety as long as possible first
anekdoten is a rock group, the author likes to reference rock with the titles

Dex-chan lover
Hope she finds the walking fortress. Either she stays there or not, at least she meets them and that's enough.

Supporter

this world has no where to settle for now there are just isolated groups that only the MCs can reach because they are immortal (the grandpa has just a ordinary old man), plus the grandpa didn't go to the graves for work, but to visit the graves of his son and wife's son.

Users who are viewing this thread