Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Aggregator gang
I knew someone was gonna die but I was hoping that the way they die would make sense but this ugh. Oh I got shot but I won't tell anyone why would I? Im just gonna disappear while walking.

A small theory
to me it seems like she was sucked in to the stone, her “girlfriend” might’ve been manipulative in trying to get her to die and getting her absorbed in to the stone when she died. Maybe it’s the ritual for immortality?

Dex-chan lover
@HauntedPizza
But like, in actual war death almost never "makes sense". It just happens, in major battles it's pretty much probabilistic. People may be side by side in a trench, take a nap, then jolt awake to find everyone around them is blown to smithereens and somehow they're fine. Shock/adrenaline is a hell of a drug too, I hurt myself once running cross country and didn't even notice until I got back and someone was like "why is your leg covered in blood!?" I never even knew how or what I'd done that with, and it hurt a lot once I noticed but not before. Humans are weird even without any magic.

People, there is no beautiful way to die, the author just wanted a normal death after an act of heroism to save a comrade... It's very sad but the life of these girls is dangerous, they can die anytime...poor ari 😢

It might make sense if you look back to the past chapter. Seiran always put a strong front to everyone except Ari. She only exposes her traumatic experience of killing someone to Ari, not Mimi or any other people. Maybe Seiran's will power is too strong for her own good. It is understandable that she did not reveal her wound to Mimi.

As Mimi has said earlier, Seiran is the total opposite of Shiina, so I don't think all the characters except Mimi will be killed off at the end of the series. (I am not jinxing it)

Now Mimi understand the loss of losing a friend. I am curious to see what will happen next chapter. I hope we will get more Shiina, we need more motherly love in this series.

Dex-chan lover
In the second chapter, they explained that all the caskets were empty because the corpses were destroyed on the spot. I guess there is some kind of spell or magic tool that destroy the remaining body after the death of the individual.

That's clever and... Pretty sad. But the worst is probably how no one seems to realize what just happened except Mimi...

Aggregator gang
I think Seiran didn’t tell anyone she was shot because she knew she was going to die no matter what. She probably felt her self fading the moment it happened and was just hoping that she could make it just to say goodbye to Ari.

That's a pretty strong way to make a death. A couple of words and then gone.
I bet this will somehow make Mimi understand that death is actually a big thing.

@anim8tur not a bad explanation. Though I would say that Seiran have already seen Mimi's healing power, Mimi healed Shiina by giving the oral treatment.
Seiran could have ask for Mimi's help, but she chose not to.
Poor Mimi...

I guess not super surprising give how many death flags she was raising. All she needed to do was say she was gonna go shopping with her best friend GF after this one last mission.

@gelert10
As for leaving the blood everywhere, Seiran only started leaving blood everywhere when she lost her strength to stop the blood. You can pay attention at the panels in page 24.

I'M NOT READY TO CRY
I'M NOT READY TO CRY
ok...
I'M CRYING WHILE STUDYING WTF-

Double-page supporter
:(

Worst part is Mimi probably didn't realize that Seiran was injured until she died. If she noticed maybe she would be able to help her

Users who are viewing this thread