Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - I'm Home

Jesus I hope she comes back like Mimi and not in some weird half alive state and she hates it

Aggregator gang
I wonder... Will Senpai sacrifice her self to bring Seiran back? It seems sacrificial magic is necessary to bring someone back. I need to do a re-read to confirm... Also, perhaps Mimi isn't the only one who's immortal? The nurse might be too. I vaguely remember Mimi calling her old and her saying something about Mimi's secret not being only about her.

Also, maybe sacrifices need to be pure - someone willing without agenda like payment or influenced by blackmail- and that's why higher ups don't just create a whole army of undead soldiers because it seems like with how long the war has been going on, someone would have probably been desperate enough to create an army of Mimi's .

this manga hurts me... but its still good....
thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Ah, I get a bad feeling for this. It's already established that this type of magic is forbidden

@SomewhatOkay you can purchase (high res) raw chapters from pocket(dot)shonenmagazine(dot)com.
you will need to buy some points to purchase.
110 points per chapter (1 point = ¥1.00)

Am I the only one who doesn't want Sieran back? Just imagine this guys, if they bring her back she'll become Mimi where she can't even die, go to the battle field nonestop, when everyone dies she'll be alone (well atleast Mimi have a companion now).

In the beginning of the story, even Mimi was hella bored about living.

Dex-chan lover
Real tragedy that can`t be reversed, and i remember thiking this will be peacefull

Dex-chan lover
I- I was saving this chapter for later.... T.T
NOOOOooooooo!!!!!!
Mimi why~
I do want to see Seiran... but but if another casuality happen would she be happy?

Thanks translator san~ thanks for your hard work! We appriciated it! I dont mind about the low quality 😁

Fed-Kun's army
So I'm guessing Shiina's previous roommate was the first in their class to die, and despite being roommates wasn't very close.

Must be very strange having Mimi come back again and again, yet the third classmate they send out dies shortly after.

Now we have Mimi starting to question things as well.

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread