Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - I'm Home

oh great.
ari's probably gonna refuse and mimi's gonna be confused as to why ari wants to see seiran again but still refused to bring her back and it'll all turn out as a stepping stone for mimi's progress to becoming more human while ari dies inside in the corner ;____;

Dex-chan lover
I love how awkward it's Mimi with the whole situation. As an inmortal that has seen probably thousands of people die, yet at sight of the death of her friend she doesn't know how to properly react. She can't feel openly sad, nor it doesn't hit her that she won't see her friend again after she's dead until the funeral. So, the proposition in this chapter comes from a very interesting place in Mimi's psyche.

PD: By the way, it seems that if you kiss in front of Shiina and Mimi you are fucking dead. Like that senpai on the first episodes KEKW.

Now I'm double the sad.

I figured it would be Ari that would sacrifice her own life to bring back Seiran, I actually thought the trinket was something to do with it! This series is certainly a tearjerker, thanks for the translation.

imagine being so sick in the head that you sacrifice yourself to make another person blame themselves for your death forever 🤣

hope it's not where this is going

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Welp. These past 2 chapters just rip your heart out and stomp that sucker flat....

Dex-chan lover
But if Ari does that shit she would die right? and Seiran would come back :|

Double-page supporter
This is the most saddest I've read (apart from the depressing one shots). I look forward seeing the story continue!

Thank you for translating!

Aggregator gang
i honestly dont know what to say

thank god the tone shifted at the end, i was so close to losing it and crying my eyes out

Dex-chan lover
Y12KZMd

uhh i dont think the magic youre thinking of is gonna work mimi >.>.

if im thinking of that right magic, that is.

Dex-chan lover
dunno if that magic works on someone who doesn't exist anymore, mimi
I don't think ari would want to do that either

makes sense that mimi doesn't really act like everyone else here, cuz she's never had someone this close to her, or know what it means to die either

Dex-chan lover
@AgentKuga : I mean, considering the sort of state Mimi could revive from, I think it's possible to bring Seiran back.
It feels like this magic is similar to how Tatsuya's self-restoration work, where it creates a 'blueprint' of a person and once the body function drops below a point it dismantle and recompose it back to the person.

The issue though is the 'cost' to cast it...this better not be 'Sempai, dO yOu HaVe A mOmEnT?'

Users who are viewing this thread