Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Repentance

Fed-Kun's army
Dont know what to say but this chapter really got something in terms of meanings still want a happy ending despite all the bad things the characters have done in the past because they're willing to change

Double-page supporter
I’m confused, he never LIKED his childhood friend, she practically threw herself at him and became a FWB, he never made a commitment to begin with and yet she still gets mad about it.
She is crazy too. She wanted to be the center of the universe but didn't have anything to back up her ego like Hiroshi has

Banned
THIS SHIT IS STILL GOING STRONG 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
C6Vsgwm.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Scum screws Scum in the end.

Both get screwed in life. I have heard so many tales like these from BOTH old men and old ---. No I am not a host. I literally see them here in our streets.

Thank you for the high-quality TL! This is my favorite title atm!

I know people don't like Kanae at all and are upset by the reveal that our golden retriever Hiroshi isn't perfect, but I have been enjoying their journey, as tragic as it has and will be.

Both charas have problems, Kanae with emotional regulation and Hiroshi with imsensitivity and gratification, but they also very much want to change.
Even though we already know how it ends, I think the fact that they fought so hard against their own maladaptive tendencies and urges while also attempting to help the other is really touching and idk, just painfully human. I just can't fault these two in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread