Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

School life wasn't always the type you see in other manga, where every bad thing eventually turn up good. Here, every character- their situation and decisions dealing with them- is mostly totally fucked up, yet it's organic in a way.

People complain about a story being too shallow and boring, yet when they see something like this they just pussy out.

Group Leader
It's like Shield Hero, except the author gives no fucks and clearly understands how messed up she is instead of trying to hide it.

okay if you just finished the manga up to the latest one,
then go back to the very first chapter, you will notice that it will have a bad ending. Cause the girl was stab to death by her bf which is kinda like karma for me, i mean it clearly is the girls fault or let just say she is mentally unstable which would definitely lead to her downfall if left untreated duh. which makes sense

Dex-chan lover
Blah blah something something drama and the darkness of humanity and all that. Started to become boring after seeing that almost everyone are just... assholes.
And this is already a villain protagonist story like Joker because it's hard to root for her as a heroine after she just did that.

So:
Kanna is a attention seeker to the highest degree, irredeemable.She needs the acceptance of other so much she resorts to prostitution. And to make matters worse, she basically uses Narumi to unnecessarily traumatize Ichika. I get she was a bully but you ask your friend to do those things to her instead of simply roughing her up? She needs counseling and actual parental love, because she is manipulative and annoying
Narumi is just a poor simp who thought he could have the girl. If Narumi just didn't have his way with ichika and called it there,I would be happy with everything else. He let her manipulate him, and the corruption shows for how he turned out
Tomiko: (for now) used to follow the norms of peers, bullying whoever the group did, until it was her. Now she seems to be doing better. Alot less rude and nicer now
Riko: Not much, but I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be a nuisance in up coming chapters, she's cunning and seems to have such a villainous air about her
Ichika: Poor girl got traumatized... all she really needed was to be isolated from the group, not all that happened to her prior to it. She's a bully, deserved to be isolated and shunned, nothin more, what Kanae did made Ichika look like a saint
Hiroshi: Originally painted him as a saint, now I see he's very self centered about his dream, He will do anything to achieve it, and doesn't like it when others have a say in it. He would rather lose his arm then stop playing baseball.
Ochi: Currently my goat, I don't like Kanae personally and he let her have it, wants to see Hiroshi's dream through, but knows to be considerate of others, regardless of his tone and attitude. Only gripe I have with him so far?(for now), He's still fully following Hiroshi's dream. He has noticed Hiroshi's injury and commented on it, yet he still got mad at Kanae for saying that Hiroshi should quit baseball. This current chapter has me hating Hiroshi now though so.

Last edited:
So:
Kanna is a attention seeker to the highest degree, irredeemable.She needs the acceptance of other so much she resorts to prostitution. And to make matters worse, she basically uses Narumi to unnecessarily traumatize Ichika. I get she was a bully but you ask your friend to do those things to her instead of simply roughing her up? She needs counseling and actual parental love, because she is manipulative and annoying
Narumi is just a poor simp who thought he could have the girl. If Narumi just didn't have his way with ichika and called it there,I would be happy with everything else. He let her manipulate him, and the corruption shows for how he turned out
Tomiko: (for now) used to follow the norms of peers, bullying whoever the group did, until it was her. Now she seems to be doing better. Alot less rude and nicer now
Riko: Not much, but I have a sneaking suspicion she'll be a nuisance in up coming chapters, she's cunning and seems to have such a villainous air about her
Ichika: Poor girl got traumatized... all she really needed was to be isolated from the group, not all that happened to her prior to it. She's a bully, deserved to be isolated and shunned, nothin more, what Kanae did made Ichika look like a saint
Hiroshi: Originally painted him as a saint, now I see he's very self centered about his dream, He will do anything to achieve it, and doesn't like it when others have a say in it. He would rather lose his arm then stop playing baseball.
Ochi: Currently my goat, I don't like Kanae personally and he let her have it, wants to see Hiroshi's dream through, but knows to be considerate of others, regardless of his tone and attitude. Only gripe I have with him so far?(for now), He's still fully following Hiroshi's dream. He has noticed Hiroshi's injury and commented on it, yet he still got mad at Kanae for saying that Hiroshi should quit baseball. This current chapter has me hating Hiroshi now though so.
Awesome Ochi has shunned him

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever made this series you need professional help bad. Not even worth reading. The girl so crazy she's going around sleeping with people in the dumbass dude who apparently it's main character still trying to go after her disgusting. People do love that nasty sloppy seconds.

Aggregator gang
I forgot what this manga is about but it's labeled as "Dropped" and I gave it a 3 so I'll just have to trust myself

I hated reading this absolutely hurt my heart, but I would be lying if I said it was bad as the storytelling is good.

Aggregator gang
this manga is written by a hentai mangaka & he likes murdering the girl characters in his stories so yep I'm out

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This comic is very dark and depraved. I heard the mangaka herself got bullied and raped multiple times and in a way she is handling her experiences by drawing stuff like this. Her works reflect her issues and traumata in a brutally blunt way. Stay away if you can't handle this, but if you can, boy you're in for one depressing ride.

Users who are viewing this thread