Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, almost every character in this story is egotistic, sociopathic, hedonistic and abhorrent. And the few decent characters that have some sense of compassion are seemly drag into the depth of madness by the others. The best thing I can say about this story is that this story is a trainwreck that you just can't look away from 10/10.
Also, fuck everyone this story btw.

The only decent character here is the male lead and his friend orochi lmao. The other remaining are retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Just here to say that the cover looks like "just fuck my shit up" Brendan Fraser.

It kinda feels like lots of the heavy topic are being rushly thrown in and out, if we could get more invested in the characters I'm sure the story would have more of an impact, but not even that is portrayed well here :/

Well... I don't really like this kind of stories. I just hate psychological ones like this. Well... it's interesting I guess. I'll be rating this by the first chapter. Since that's the only chapter that I read.

Just as everyone said, "I don't want to go away as a popular girl so I'll turn into a slut so that I could be spoiled."

First of all, that's a stupid mindset to have. Like I'm trying my best not to rate this out of my emotions because I hate these kinds of stories, but the logic and her reasoning is really dumb. The mangaka themselves create great illustrations on what it feels to drown in anxiety and depression. But they manage to badly execute the reasoning behind it.

Secondly, they spoiled the ending in the first chapter. At the first panel of the manga. Well, this causes the reader to be intrigued with the middle chapters and so on. But the ending is dumb as hell. It was shown who died. So that just tosses mystery out of the window like that. It would've been better if it was just shaded so that we can see the ending to hype it up and make a mystery on who really died. But this one just plainly shows literally everything leaving nothing behind for the ending once it reaches that point.

Finally... well... I'm not a fan of the ending of the first chapter. Well, the last 10 pages of the chapter. I just... well... Alright, setting aside my feelings, as I said in the beginning, it's a dumb motive. That's all I can say about that.

With my feelings given in the rating, I'd give this a 0/10.

But as a reviewer, I'd give this a 5/10.

The mangaka themselves portray mental and psychological problems with great illustrations. Anxiety, depression and social pressure all depicted in a single chapter was beautifully done. But the motives behind everything, horribly spoiled ending and well, I won't mention it... But you get the picture.

Dex-chan lover
Makes you feel uncomfy and that's about it, if your a super fluffy person just dont even attempt to read it, seriously its a waste of time and all you'll get from reading is regret and sad uncomfortableness, for me personally all i get from the sex scenes is "what?" and "wow okay" Because it just doesn't make sense, well 4/10 because the "popular" girls faces look ugly as fuck and because the attention driven plot is pretty dumb

edit: Yep i dropped it at chap12, i can already see where its going and well its quite boring and rushed, plus its like the mangaka has 3 different art styles that he's trying to mix together

I’m currently on ch. 22 but when I started this I kinda had a bad feeling in my stomach cause only the main girl was insane and hurting everyone around but then you slowly realize everyone is insane and fighting for themselves. I guess this my way of coping with myself and trying to trick myself, idk lol. But I think this is a very interesting manga although it’s a little generic with the psychotic mc, and the friend group, and the insane person who has a crush on the mc, then the gang. It’s still and interesting read, but it does feel like rushed, like you don’t really connect with what’s happening, it’s like oh she just got rapped, and oh he just fucked his should although I like this type of stuff so imma stay reading just for the hall of it.

@Kyuu_19 I think the pitcher, I’m not good with names, is supposed to be the pillar of light for everyone. Even orichi or whatever clings to him as a way to win. Everyone’s so self involved and they cling to this one person as their savior

Users who are viewing this thread