Kimi no Koe - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Future That Never Arrived

Dex-chan lover
Cba reading this for an amnesia arc. It’s the same thing everytime and just feels like a waste of time. I’ll come back when he has his memories again.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm... apparently the raws have one more volume after this
and it's suppose to be a happy ending
Pretty sure it's not complete after the most recent volume. But it's most recent events have ended the 5th volume happy, yes.

Dex-chan lover
they went the amnesia path? ffs, this is supreme bullshit. I'm out and not gonna return until it's completed, but good luck to you who will continue to read this poop story XD :D

Dex-chan lover
Nah, that's just lazy writing... From a very good/great to... Whatever... I'll drop for now, can't even bother to read anymore till it's finished, don't know even if the scanlators will have the patience to end it... Hope they do, but at this point, it would be a very, very hard job... I praise the scanlators for the god-hood level of patience now, you guys are amazing! The author... Don't know what happened to him at this point in the manga, but seems like he was completely out of ideas, at least I hope so, cuz if that was supposed to be something...? I mean, first arson, kidnapping, and now amnesia and probably brainwashing?? SERIOUS? No, thank you.

EDIT: My writing is at the same level as he in this chapter. <3

Double-page supporter
eh its not the best route but the villain didn't do enough in this story to be a good antagonist

not super happy with the flow but this author made a very good story before, I will trust!

This isn’t the direction I excepted why can’t they have a happy ending without getting interrupted!!!!!!?!!!???!???????

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think I can keep reading this. Maybe I’ll just imagine my own ending after the previous chapter.

Aggregator gang
Well, two hours spent reading up till here, and this gives me a great place to call it quits for good; fun read for the most part, thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
would rather read kaguya 3 times over than this pile of shit, you guys have fun

Users who are viewing this thread