Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Let's go out together

Dex-chan lover
Well, tbh, in other circumstances i would say its a disrespect to the author since at this point in the story every lil bit of words matter more than ever. But my angst with the story is slowly turning into annoyance with the upcoming tragic fate so idk what to say... im more disappointed than sad to be fair. Dont even know if i have the guts to finish it.
Like, making her peace with Ruri will make everything fine and Shizuku will be ready for when Kaori dies? Thats bs. If i was on Shizuku shoes i wouldnt even care about Ruri right now. Is pretty clear Shizuku is not ready for any of this but is forcing herself to power through, but once Kaori is gone... she could easily feel like theres nothing left again and be right back were it all started with her previous "last novel". Shizuku is clearly still not strong enough to walk on her own. I would only logically think of a brighter future if Kaori would still be around.

Dex-chan lover
See you guys on the actual release of the chapter, cause I gave up reading this after the first bubble.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll stop this "scanslation discussion". I particularly don't like so much this translation either (next chapter felt more natural tho) but first of all I want to know the story so that's why I read it. It's not like I would not re-read this manga a lot since it's one of my favorite stories I think the uploader had not any bad intention with this and they try to made it, afterall they're not asking for money on this.

If you prefer to wait the original scanslator to end this series, that's OK. Wait for them to come back and read their version instead. But please don't spread hate over someone's else work. If you still want to know the story asap then learn Japanese... That's it.
Sniping is still a crappy thing to do. Why not reach out to the group working on it to see if they wanted help instead? Such a simple solution to be a good person.

Fed-Kun's army
Well... It's not like there are not series translated by more than one scanslator group and personally I like to keep being faithful with that one specific group (if possible) but I can be flexible and understand why many ppl want to read the new chapters even in these conditions. As I already said, luckily there are other ways to read a manga and nobody forces you or someone else to read in one single way. I have my hopes on the other group to upload the last volume in the future, that's one of my wishes for a series that I've been following for 3 years and I'm sure they really want to complete this manga.

Btw spread hate to someone just for a manga chapter (with sus translation) is also a crappy thing to do. I think it's fine to speak out opinions in just a few comments (with lots of reactions) bc ofc there must be a feedback from it. However if these are more than 90% of the comments and that all of these says the same thing it's so annoying as well and makes the forum section not worth read.

Users who are viewing this thread