Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Let's go out together

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation to
English!
What is Kaori doing? She’s the one who asked Ruri not to forgive Shizuku and not she’s the one making sure Shizuku and Ruri make up.. she’s very manipulative…

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see a spoiled even its in Indonesia but what are the odds it's English XD

Dex-chan lover
benderanya indo tp pke enggres? kok membagongkan min? Anw thx for the chapter! awoakwk

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.
I wasn't expecting this chapter to be so short.

I think I don't care if you guys like this or not, I'm just curious about the latest chapter and just wanted to share it. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it

I think I don't care if you guys like this or not, I'm just curious about the latest chapter and just wanted to share it. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it
If you want to read low quality speed mtl speedscans, you do you. You're gonna not end up knowing what really happens of that's the case, because things will not be translated or edited properly.

If you want to read low quality speed mtl speedscans, you do you. You're gonna not end up knowing what really happens of that's the case, because things will not be translated or edited properly.
like I said in the last sentence "if you don't like it, you don't have to read it". it's simple bruh LOL

Dex-chan lover
Ini gk salah bendera kah? Kok tl nya masih inggris tapi bendera nya indo, tapi gk papa sih yang penting bisa update chap baru
bruh kayanya bandernya emang gitu deh ini g tau entah di retranslate ato apaan tapi inggrisnya kurang, kayanya mrk dr jpn -> indo -> inggris ato jpn -> inggris or smt deh

Fed-Kun's army
If it was just low quality pages it would have been tolerable, but mtl with no proofreading just makes up for a garbage scan.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll stop this "scanslation discussion". I particularly don't like so much this translation either (next chapter felt more natural tho) but first of all I want to know the story so that's why I read it. It's not like I would not re-read this manga a lot since it's one of my favorite stories I think the uploader had not any bad intention with this and they try to made it, afterall they're not asking for money on this.

If you prefer to wait the original scanslator to end this series, that's OK. Wait for them to come back and read their version instead. But please don't spread hate over someone's else work. If you still want to know the story asap then learn Japanese... That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread