Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Yearning for Tomorrow

Group Leader
Oh no...

---

Well, before everyone ask:

• The next chapter is schedule to come next month (Nov 17, 2023).
  • It doesn't have any indication on the "next issue" page that it'll be the last chapter.
  • Sensei also haven't said anything about it ending in the next issue or not.

I guess we'll see what's coming together...

P.S. Editing this while being sick and cough a lot (yes, I got COVID, in 2023) really made me enjoy(?) the editing much better, as I felt like I was actually in the story (Kaori). 11/10 highly recommended.

Dex-chan lover
WHY
emoji-in-distress-emoji-sad.gif

Group Leader
Also where are you guys getting the raw? It only had chapter 23 in the official raw link

This manga comes out in YuriHime magazine, which releases around every 18th of each month, so you have to purchase the magazine or know where to find the magazine to get the latest chapters.

The free chapters on various sites are delayed, probably because they want to drive people to buy the magazine.

Dex-chan lover
I truly love this series I have really gotten attacked to Kaori and Shizuki which is really rare for me. I hope she can read the rest of the novel 🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
Sigh my hope for them to have some time together as a real couple after the confession gets lower and lower after every chapter....I don't think she will die before reading the conclusion, but that might be one of the literal last things she does in her life. I just really hope sensei will write a satisfying conclusion in the end 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread