Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - You Are Yuki

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps the one in library is not her but someone sent to take 'care' of her?...

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm. I thought both of them would've been old enough to be out of school. I guess that's anime for ya. Always has to be set in school.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

This guy’s gonna die, we have the “transfer stufent: lives with you, is your maid, and calls you master” tropes all at the same time

Contributor
That 'signature' looks more like a dying message of her victims.
Has she never needed to forge written documentation on her assassination jobs?
Is everything conducted verbally, hence her fluent knowledge of twelve languages, but zero writing ability?

Dex-chan lover
I believe their family is still well off even if they are branch of a branch family.

I pretty sure the sister asked dad to do all of this and that’s probably why dad is casual about Mc hiring a maid.

Dex-chan lover
Okay she has to have someone with a good amount of influence supporting her and that knows her situation fully. Not just the transfer but she wouldn’t have come up with the last name herself

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter..

So what the age of Yuki-san?
For a while i thought she's 18-20 years

Dex-chan lover
Is the first character of her signature 'yu' in hiragana or kanji? It looks so different from the fish character 'ゆ'.

Dex-chan lover
The little sister is adorable and I hope we see more of her playing with the dog

Users who are viewing this thread