Kimi wa Nani mo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that sound seriously the guy yaoi for the childhood friend. No ?

I like the new guy. If this ends up like Heroine Shikkaku, I'm gonna riot

Oh, wow, it would be pretty fun to watch him fall in love instead wouldn't it?? XD Ah, he better not become the second lead later when Nao confesses... she seriously better not fall in love with Nao...that would be really irritating... should I spoil myself and read the later translations in another language?

Double-page supporter
@sweet_devil If you do, I'd also like to know. Apologies for @ing you, but I like to know what I'm getting into before investing.

@SoloSera Honestly, it's crazy tempting especially if there is a bad ending, but at the same time, this anticipation of the plot and concern of the endings and watching the development of the characters and the story is just such a fun feeling that I don't think I will, although if you get tempted, Kengai Fansub and Totoro Fansub already provided Spanish subs all the way to the last chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that Nao's girlfriend is sincerely nice and just a little worried for Megu X'DDD I kind of like the concept of an understanding girlfriend who treats her boyfriend's childhood friend with care :'D I really want Nao and his girlfriend to like each other & only see Megu as a sister/friend XDD

Users who are viewing this thread