Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Even now...

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here

We're halfway through now, kinda hard to believe really. With any luck we'll be releasing the last chapter before the end of the year.

Not much to say this time. Join the discord for updates. We're looking for a translator and a CLRD for other series.
Thank you for all your hard work. I hate this bitch and wish her nothing but the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Why would she appear suddenly, we know its for some drama but what reasons she has? Im sure giving another try isn't sincere.

Dex-chan lover
Holy, how was he ever in love with her, or was depressed over her ô_o..

Her face at the end was the ultimate punchable bitch face 😐
She seems ultra manipulative and overall like she'd use you and then throw you away (I might remember it wrongly but didn't she cheat on him and then pretty much caused him to lose his job)

Like the audacity to even suggest it <_< Hope the next chapter starts with him spitting in her face

Group Leader
images

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaa i don't think I need to add anything more that are already been said above.

Everything that Aoba has been through, its for this one moment of cathartic responses............though unlike the losing osanami, I don't think this bitch will get the hint.

Users who are viewing this thread