Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Ch. 3

Supporter
To every heroine on romcom 😚

IMG-20230404-224719.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just hope this doesn't degrade to a harem since we have this "Four heavenly beauties" BS and the MC totally looks like he would feel at home in a harem story with how much of an insecure b*tch he is :nyoron: . good read for now though and thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
"Calm and Composed" - yeah sure that face on page 17 sure looks calm and composed lmao

Dex-chan lover
1) The raws this chapter were flaming garbage. Or at least they were blown up to the point of being flaming garbage. I understand if this was the only option available, but yikes.

2) The cliche storm I posted about last chapter continues as we now add "she's a teasing, indirect idiot who plays up being coy and refusing to be direct because it's supposed to be cute even though it's only there to fuel the MC's ongoing lack of confidence/conviction." as well as "we see her blush at the end so that we can treat it like a cute misunderstanding even though it's entirely and intentionally character-created and plays that whole 'Japan is more in love with the idea that feelings should be expressed indirectly and saying things out loud directly isn't as romantic/proper as forcing people to read conflicting and confusing cues"

Like I'm not even sure what the hook of this series is supposed to be. It all feels so artificial that the characters aren't engaging. It's all the cliches without any hint of a solid foundation that makes those cliches interesting or tolerable. it is the most generic "cute popular girl likes loser guy rom-com" plot with nothing to make it distinct or ground it other than the fact that its entire existence is just hitting the tropes like it's ticking off boxes on a checklist.

Dex-chan lover
Better than last chapter... But, I wonder what would take to that protagonist to get it. If the person is saying that she LOVES you when you asked if she LIKED you, unless you don't trust in that person words or in her in general, you shouldn't be such a downer and drag, I get it that they are in a “test relationship” but c'mon... This MC will need such a big character development, and if this continues, I just hope for the love of every romance that we don't get those triangle stupid dramas, they're so unnecessary, specially when the protagonist is already at the bottom with so much drama in his own head.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this doesn't degrade to a harem since we have this "Four heavenly beauties" BS and the MC totally looks like he would feel at home in a harem story with how much of an insecure b*tch he is :nyoron: . good read for now though and thanks for the translations
It doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for working on this. I love the light novel and I hope the manga will finish the story as book two ended on a cliff hanger.

Users who are viewing this thread