Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I dont know. . . . But saying "no comment" when your "trial girlfriend" asked you what you like about her is very off putting my guy. Not gentlemanly ┐⁠(⁠‘⁠~⁠`⁠;⁠)⁠┌

Thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is this a monthly? What chapter are the Raws on? Are we caught up?

I'm reading so many ongoing manga that are updated on a monthly basis is hard to keep them straight. I usually have to go back to read the last half of the previous chapter to remember what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, at first I wondered why she dodged the question of why she liked him, but judging by her reaction to his book she was aware of him being an author. So, she probably wanted to start a connection with him after either reading it or maybe even before he finished it.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a monthly? What chapter are the Raws on? Are we caught up?

I'm reading so many ongoing manga that are updated on a monthly basis is hard to keep them straight. I usually have to go back to read the last half of the previous chapter to remember what's going on.

3 chapters are missing their english translation, 2 chapters have a spanish translation.

Contributor
zzzz Pretty boring story. Unrealistic guy totally dumb.

The story is just showing off how cute and wonderful is the girl.
Like come on, for the handholding part when she streched out her hand the panel just show her collarbone and boobs, no hands and no face...

The MC is ultra omega embarrassed and just after that he just do a really passive and bland smiley face. Like are we really sure the author knows how to write character progression/evolution?

Yeah I can already see how you will defend this chapter/manga:
  • The art is pretty good... Don't care (and not I don't find it really good), also it's just to show how cute the girl is and how everyone want to date her
  • The story is fun... Nagatoro do it better and no these small dramas and clichés are totally not original.
I can't find other good point of the story. Oh yes the only original trope is we start right at the beginning of their couple.
But the girl wants just to feel alive with a poor guy who idealizes her too much. She is just in the relationship for an egoistical reason.

Edit: Also stop with the handholding jokes, everybody do it and it's not funny anymore...

Supporter
zzzz Pretty boring story. Unrealistic guy totally dumb.

The story is just showing off how cute and wonderful is the girl.
Like come on, for the handholding part when she streched out her hand the panel just show her collarbone and boobs, no hands and no face...

The MC is ultra omega embarrassed and just after that he just do a really passive and bland smiley face. Like are we really sure the author knows how to write character progression/evolution?

Yeah I can already see how you will defend this chapter/manga:
  • The art is pretty good... Don't care (and not I don't find it really good), also it's just to show how cute the girl is and how everyone want to date her
  • The story is fun... Nagatoro do it better and no these small dramas and clichés are totally not original.
I can't find other good point of the story. Oh yes the only original trope is we start right at the beginning of their couple.
But the girl wants just to feel alive with a poor guy who idealizes her too much. She is just in the relationship for an egoistical reason.

Edit: Also stop with the handholding jokes, everybody do it and it's not funny anymore...
We found the MC of oregairu

Users who are viewing this thread