Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow what a twist she wanted to take your book and vice versa because she wanted to date you the whole time wow M Night Shamalayn couldn't do it better!
Idiot
At least he got to be a little impressive there even though it was preceded by him acting like a moron

Dex-chan lover
As always ML is a shitter that embodies all the tropes like panicing for stupid reasons, hiding things for stupid reasons, thinking negativily about random shit and generally having no confidence...

Is it all just to make FL look better? More self-insertable if ML needs ZERO good properties and FL has mindreading levels of supportive interactions right?

Does this even count as reading at this point, there's no need to read the text, just watch the pictures and you know what tropey shit they are saying and "monologing to themselves" in case of ML.

Dex-chan lover
i refuse to believe that writers of situations like this genuinely think "yeah, this is a realistic thing that could reasonably happen and not at all forced" like it has to be a joke, right? the writing being intentionally shitty and forced must be for some kind of comedic value i can't see it otherwise

Dex-chan lover
series started fairly strong but fuck me this chapter was cringey. all the worst tropes strung together with no real direction and played completely straight. pretty clear we're not going anywhere interesting from here. dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread