Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 It said "says until worst day ever: 0 " So I'm assuming this is as bad as it gets and that the rest of the story will be him climbing out of this hole.

It hurts to see this happend i hope sadith will still like him and such i hope she wont hate him

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, good that the story dodged the typical "MC wins the tournament and gets respect" trope

Damn and here I thought This would be something funny with a bit of that drama tag. Now I need to prepare my heart everytime a new chapter gets released.

Aggregator gang
@Pengy_Z
Leave them. If they don't want to read this manga, it's good if they get out early. If it sticks to the light novel, this manga is actually gonna get a helluva lot dumber before it starts to get better.
At the rate this manga is going, it's gonna catch up to the light novel by chapter 40.

@Fajken
Spoiler from the light novel: It's not plot relevant, but character-focused.
After her PTSD episode subsides, she comes to the conclusion that it's her fault that he ran away and she regrets her outburst (even though it's something she literally cannot control).

The look on his face when he starts calling him out shows how in the dark he’s been about his own son. He didn’t even know how little he knew.

Side note, he calls his enemies techniques cowardly, as if they never trained to beat him or get stronger? What a self centred and unobservant man. He tries to fit the role of a hero to the point that he’s not a father and won’t even recognise the effort of his enemies. His view is that anything you do is illegitimate or ill gotten if you’re against him.

@MrMcNasty What do you mean by "helluva lot dumber"? Does the quality of writing drop off or do you just mean worse stuff happens to the mc?

Users who are viewing this thread