Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Man, this story is actually pretty damn good, I’d say. A character with actual internal conflicts and real drama? An interesting spin on fantasy tropes? This is great!

Aggregator gang
Actually the way father and other reacted makes sense, eirth just pulled out weapon of mass destruction. Its like bringing out a nuke into a gun duel

@thekin ok,
about Sadis... welp its not that simple MC still likes Sadis, but at this point 2 more girls have confessed his feelings of love to him... i not gonna count the Princess because F*CK THAT PSYCHO BITCH, so he still want to really understand a lot of things including love.. its more like MC is really focused in grown his strength and himself so he will continue his travel "TO THE END OF THE WOLRD", MC got pretty GAR and composed in the story... about the "revenge" there are several chapters, but I REALLY DONT RECOMMEND YOU READ THEM, because your are gotta deprive yourself of some really good part of the story, like 3 or 5 entire arcs. if you still wanna read it, knowing your are gonna waste a lot of happiness open this spoiler
are you sure?
oh well.. last chance
c´mon man, that gonna ruin the whole story
oh well f*ck
chapters 237 and 248, thats a summary of that specific scene see it from to perspectives, but believe me, thats gonna ruin everthing

he is finding his own path of destiny, and I think all the reader support him. this is a good fork road, good job for the author.

Good chapter, I just hope that it continues to be good later on as well.

Double-page supporter
Damn this was satisfying to see that eirth punched his father and sad to see that everyone hates him even though he worked hard, this boi deserves some harem and love and thanks for the good chapter!!

fuck this chapter got me so hyped that I had to read everything from the begging again

Group Leader
You guys should really read the novel, it's written quite well for this arc and the next arc
until he meets with his parents again.

Dex-chan lover
@normaldood
It all depends on how it's used, though, isn't it? I mean, he used the technique to escape just there. No casualties. And I'm sure he can control the output.

The way they reacted is... in a sense, understandable, yet not. That technique is a weapon like any other weapon and depends on a the user. Just like a regular sword; put it in the hands of a bandit and it'll be used to commit evil. Put it in the hands of a guard and it'll be used to prevent evil.
The reason they reacted as such is probably more about the stigma surrounding it, as people still have memories regarding the tragedy it caused. But that again doesn't make logical sense. If the Demon Lord, or some other enemy of humanity, used one of the 7 Heroes' abilities to decimate a town, would that hero then seal his own ability because of it?

Users who are viewing this thread