Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777
i need to reread it again since i kinda skimmed this stuff
but i can say that the ancient technology is a sus, since the time traveling device is supposedly from the ancient technology and sadith hometown is related to it

Wow..this is just wow..that unexpected turn of event blow my mind.. really good.. thx author

Damn I was expecting that his gonna be hated by humans since his using the Demon King's techniques in front of those heroes but I was also expecting that at least Sadith will jump to side with him. Now i don't know what to expect... Sadith might be his enemy now... Just how like the Demon King is treated as an enemy even though I know the Demon King is a good guy

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 don't worry, take this as just his character background or prologue to his story, from here on it's all about his adventures, he will suffer sometimes (bit not in the way it has been until now), but it will be for a good reason and better character development.

Dex-chan lover
@pedslmao the reason they condemned it is because it's a technique that ONLY the demon lord knew how to use (he invented it), used it to destroy a whole city (he had his reasons too) and it is considered a massacre where there was only one survivor (Sadith)

@pikonyanko Ok
PLEASE DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE LATEST ARC OF THE WN
yeah men, its better dont think to hard about time travel... too many troubles, there's too many ways to see the time travel in SCI FI, its like try to analyze the doraemon´s physics, it just dont work
and... oh men the last arc made me drop a few manly tears.. that last fight was sooooo good!

@KingNova777 Welp
the answer is NO, there´s not a big villain but there is a certain threat to MC, GET CAUGHT by his parents. MC got into EPIC FIGHTS and shit with REALLY powerful demons that even the 7 Heroes were almost by killed them, some of those demons are certainly villains but no one is a BIG BAD VILLAIN. Btw, MC is in travel to "The End of the World" in the meaning of become someone even greater than his parents and yeah, its possible, because the fame of the heroes is not world wide knew, there are certain places where the heroes dont have mayor power.

Damn, the story got a whole lot more
images

FCKING GREAT CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

I DON'T THINK I COULD READ MORE MANGA AFTER READING THIS

Dex-chan lover
@CMJB0006 and you'd be right, without spoiling anything, earth does go to travel the world, and each encounter has it's own character and further develops the MC character too

Users who are viewing this thread