Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I like the demon king more than all the humans.

You cant make these comments without sounding emo

Meo

Dex-chan lover
The ML's father slaps him for working hard and wanting to prove himself, but the Demon King goes and tells ML to just blame him for everything (as per the norm). Definitely time to go to the dark side.

this was a twist that I did not see coming. I'm a veteran degen, and I've read/watched over 500 different series, and this is the first time in over a year where I didn't predict a plot twist. the writing is incredible. the art puts this on a whole new level of emotional. holy shit. this is the single best chapter of any manga I've ever read. holy fuck

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty crazy how much of a contrast this story can have. I mean we get moments like this, but then we get stuff like the
Great Demon Butt Jump

Dex-chan lover
I have returned to this chapter like 7 times.
Its such a ballin chapter.

This is awesome! What to do!? Now I want more! Gimme more!

Should I read the novel? I've read the review on novelupdate that said the translation (mtl) was bad but is it that bad tho?

Dex-chan lover
@Mixander It's definitely not great, but at least it's better than google translate. Just check it out and if you find it's unreadable for you then you've only lost a few minutes of your life.

My god I never knew how much I actually needed something until I actually read this chapter. So psychologically relieving.

After re-reading the first two chapters, I hope Sadith starts taking Eirth more seriously, and this had a domino effect onto his "parents". I say this, because Eirth tried to expose Treynar's living spirit, but all Sadith did was treat him like a whiny brat. I'm not saying the past should be changed, because that will ruin this story. Rather, I hope this sparks genuine concern from Eirth's parents, and they live in guilt for abandoning him.

Good god, I have never expect it to have such a twist like this.... Urg why am I getting emotional just for finding out this gold

A mental breakdown in manga, who could have guessed. Mc leaving home and traveling is the best way with this setup but pretty done nicely from the author

What the damn f**k! That chapter was WAY TOO F**KING AWESOME!! I can't even! Is there a LN? How do I get more faster? I want to spend money for that good time I just had. It was great from the beginning and just shot into the f**king stratosphere! I'm going back and reading it again!

*edit
**Just went back and read it again and yup, it still smacks. Also, realized at the end of the chapter, they were hyping the 2nd volume on sale, so already turning up leads on the support campaign! Can't wait for more!

i decided to read the ln for a lil bit and found out that Eirth is pretty much a
boxer lol

Users who are viewing this thread