Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

The sudden increase of comments just shows how powerful this chapter was. I'm guessing a lot of people are now tempted to read the ln

yes. this is exactly what i wanted. Living for the sake of seeking people approval is just bullshit. and that maid has been annoying me for a while now. unlike boruto, his hatred for hiiro is kinda justified

Well it was kinda shitty way for the father to ignore his son all his life. I honestly like that he's seeking his own goals in life instead doing something because it's expected of him. I just wish he won't fully side with Demons and become edgy and shit but that's prolly where the story will go.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit I did not expect that. That was so f****** satisfying. Help me holy God I'm so excited for the rest of the series.

Dex-chan lover
for those who think that the mc will go edgy and become the next demon lord and all
after this, the mc made up his mind to never go back to his house again and tries to achieve something far greater than his fathers achievement, so people will remember eirth as him, not as the son of the hero

nope, I think that'll happen near the end of the story because I ain't forgiving anyone that made me suffer most of my life LOL

The fact that the demon king, the guy who slain countless peoples , feel more of a father figure than the real one in his eyes really show how little does his actual parent, especially his own father, the goddamn hero who save the world actually care about him

Users who are viewing this thread