Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

his parents are dicks arent they? but that despair in their faces makes me want to hate them even more WELL IF SADITH WASNT SUCH A BITCH TOO SAYING THAT OUT LOUD HE WOULDNT GET BLAMED AT ALL

NOOOOOOOOOO I NEEEEEEED MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR !!!!! fuc* i swear this is one of the most amazing mangas ive read!!!! I CAME HERE FOR THE HAREM BUT LEFT WITH THEM FEELS!!!! I FRIKKIN LOVE THIS!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I will forever remember this chapter as the point in which this manga went from good to fucking great

well not bad
this would have been better without haremshit and naming things with broken english

This manga is so misleading, everything seems like it’ll be another subpar Isekai and then this masterpiece of a chapter releases... a hidden gem indeed

Also for anyone who wants to read the novel, this is ch 41-42

IT IS sooooo fuckinggggggg goooooooodddddd!! It went from super to super fuckinggg gooood I want mor more moeee!!!!!!

What a fucking joke. Instead of being good parent and teach your son some stuff you expect of him to be a prodigy. I love this

everyone is a moron... MC is a whiny kid, his dad is a shitty father his mother has a loli name but isnt a loli... the only pure one is the genocidal maniac trainar... what a manga

Double-page supporter
Re-reading the chapter while listening to Youseebiggirl. Shit just hit the peak.

Users who are viewing this thread