Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me who he ends up with? I’m hoping for Sadith, but it seems like it will be the princess. This has a romance tag, but not harem, so I hope it will be both, but I’m not sure without the harem tag.

@johnpoop2529 According to what I read from the japanese web novel:
As of right now, he doesn't "end up" with anyone, but has several girls that love him already. 4 from what I get, 2 being the princess and maid.

In the 5th arc, he recognizes 3 of them as romantic interests, those being Sadith the maid, Shinobu the ninja, and a girl that was just introduced in the translation. Shinobu is fucking great btw.

The Demon King has to jockingly remind him of the princess.

@ravidya
Actually all of them are mimicking there parents, just that except Earth all were successful. Also, if Earth had mimicked his mother rather than father he might have been successful too (as per our Demon King).

Fed-Kun's army
imagine a demon king being a better parent than you
shame on you bastards

Dex-chan lover
Geez, what a bunch of demeaning parents. I would rather run away than deal with that lot. As for that "Mind Realm" thing, that's called "Lucid Dreaming". You can feel pain in there, and you die there and go back to reality. However, if you encounter a Dream Walker in there, then if you die, you die for real.

As for "Magic Hole"? "Chakra Point" or "Chi Node" makes a lot more sense.

@zh3tigerrr

Not actually. "Magic Holes" (Stupid Name) is equal to "Charka Points" or "Chi Nodes". If there's a block, whatever your trying to push through, won't work. If you open it up, then there's a shot it will work. But it requires shaping. The DL doing a take-over? That's more of a "Soul Fusion" deal and whoever is stronger. But it requires a good amount of mana and program.

What I like about this is that eventually the Demon King will be the one that knows more about Earth rather than his parents.
Also, being a hero doesn't mean it qualifies you to be a good parent.

Holy shit, what the fuck, that hurt me on a spiritual level, jesus christ.

That is exactly what you SHOULDN'T say to your son who's trying his absolute best.

Dex-chan lover
MC is a bit oversensitive. They clearly didn't mean for it to sound bad. Saying it out loud is obviously a dick move, but if they are aware of his lost mock battles with the princess and the other two's progress abroad it's only understandable they wouldn't have high hopes in him winning. It's not like they are aware of him being trained by the Demon King.

@Oculunus
Nah that just shows his parent's ignorance.
Imagine it this way
"Son, you are a loser. The other kids are way better at this than you so you should give up. You can't win no matter how hard you try"
That's basically how it sounded. Didn't even encourage him to try his best.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate his parents so much. Is it too much to ask for him to grow strong enough to beat them down and leave them face down in the dirt?

Remember guys, If literally all your life until now ppl expected for you all the wins and losing to the same person all over your life, and your parents won't talk with you a lot, won't help you and won't encourage you for the win, it's doesn't mean the Mc is a beta, it means he has suffered all that and is gettin tired of it.

Damn this is sad, it's not like his parent really meant any harm in what they said but still, they are really ignorant, especially his mom, she's like a little kid that likes to play around and thus she took his words as a joke, and his dad has a good heart, but he just can't understand how his son is feeling or maybe its just that he never chooses the right words for the situation, and as someone who went through a lot of hardship you'd expect he'd be able to say the words his son needs to hear but i guess not. and as for the princess, she's just plain annoying honestly, she obviously means no harm but she's also ignorant and can't see that the things she's saying are actually affecting the poor guy, i don't know if she's trying to encourage him to get better but it clearly isn't working and she can't see that.

@jimmyclear "As for "Magic Hole"? "Chakra Point" or "Chi Node" makes a lot more sense."
As you've seen by the names of the characters and demon king's techniques/trainings, the naming sense in the whole series is a running gag.

@Oculunus "MC is a bit oversensitive"
Yes, years of lack of parental support and undermining by everyone around tends to do that to you.

Users who are viewing this thread