Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This, the next, and most likely the chapter after that will be the best I read in a good while.

@Hollow7F Sure,
it's pure suffering for Eirth, but those scenes were really well written, and instead of a shounen bullshit trope, he did what he had to do at that point.
Those novel chapters made me stick with it.

He should have used brass knuckles with spikes, would have killed his opponent after the first punch.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Haven't read the LN or WN yet, but I'm sure it can't beat the Mushoku Tensei's diary in the LN.

Well, no spoiler to that manga (LN, rather) but I think highly of this manga, and the LN, to be as good as Mushoku Tensei, in term of writing, at least. Hope the team can convey it well in the manga adaptation

@Tangtay You cant compare this to Mushoku Tensei, this is much better than that, I personally read the WN and I think this one is amazing

Fed-Kun's army
My opinion for the next chapters.
This manga will be super awkward in later chapters. Mainly because of his parents seeing him using the demon king's skill

I can't believe Rival used his secret cliffhanger technique! Guess he's a guy who'd rather no one win than to lose, himself.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it said "Great Demon Fuck" for a second there.

@godzillaxd Mushoku Tensei has significantly higher levels of trashiness than this.

Breakthrough and Mushoku are going for different things so comparing them is a moot point.
Both are fantastic but personally I would put Log Horizon above both, completely biased opinion.

Was this a new base form or the Ittou Shura (of the night 7u7) of this novel/manga?

Dex-chan lover
Rival : "B-but we must follow our family fighting styles"
Eirth: "Lol, no" *punches Rival in the face*

Users who are viewing this thread