Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Song of Joy

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the uploads. This series really grew on me I didn't like it at first but now I'm having a blast reading it.

Dex-chan lover
K3 right now
find-out-fuck-around.gif

Dex-chan lover
Aw man they did go for the pity date angle. Was hoping they'd start at friends and then fall for their actual good points, not just "you have a normal family."

Dex-chan lover
God damn it!

I fucking called this.
I just finished writing my comment last chapter where I mentioned that there’s a solid chance that what he did would play into her delusions and cause them to flare up again, and not even five pages into this chapter she’s already saying shit like “you really are charmed by me after all”.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man they did go for the pity date angle. Was hoping they'd start at friends and then fall for their actual good points, not just "you have a normal family."
I'm pretty sure dating a pretty girl is what he would have wanted in the first place. He just didn't want marriage out of the gosh darn blue xD

Dex-chan lover
I'm torn. On the one hand I hate that the MC went from rightly annoyed that FMC Kool-Aid Manned herself into his life to suddenly asking her out. On the other hand, her "friends" are so annoying that I'm kind of looking forward to this all working out just to spite them.

So she has some cute side to her.

Redeemed I guess?
I think it's more that he finally realized that she's actually a normal person in her own right, not just some god above all who went after him for her amusement.

Users who are viewing this thread