Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Picture-Book Prince

Dex-chan lover
Ciel wasn't just trusting Eve to be able to deal with the horse. She was protecting her by allowing her to deal with it, by not leaving her using her magic to help as mere words in her mouth, but to be shown through action. It was a clever political move to protect Eve.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This is actually so sad, wtf. I feel like I'm being hammered with tropes, but they're all working on me.
n9rsUJT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's really nice and refreshing that the villain turned out to be someone who's looking out for MC, even if in her own twisted way.

Twisted by their society.

If two women can be together, Lilian would've taken a much more straightforward route instead of this roundabout way (even essentially 'sacrificing' herself to free Evie from Mark)

That said even if their society are a bit more accepting of such relation, I think Ciel would've come out the winner once Lilian come to the same realization in this chapter.
Then again it's not like a royal family having multiple consort is an unusual thing...so it could've gone threesome...

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they resolved almost every conflict this early on. Mark is dealt with, Lillian is no longer the evil traitor, etc. This is usually like, a full arc.
They resolved the conflicts stemming from where she comes from because this isn't really a story about where she comes from. The point of the story is where she has found herself, and the conflicts in her new home haven't even come close to being resolved.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. Kid Lillian was down for the yuri option, but at some point she lost that childhood fairtale to the notion she had to find the perfect prince for her friend instead. Painnnn. Then getting hit with the hidden yuri option... tragic.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they resolved almost every conflict this early on. Mark is dealt with, Lillian is no longer the evil traitor, etc. This is usually like, a full arc.
This could mean that the story is going to be a short one or the author wanted to get those things out of the way to focus on Eve and Ciel’s relationship, Eve new life in the empire and, whenever he shows up, Ciel’s brother

Users who are viewing this thread