Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Picture-Book Prince

Dex-chan lover
well tbf mark isn't exactly a catch, so she was setting up evie for a cinderella story. Just think its weird it went from betrayal to I was secretly your biggest shipper in a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That is so fucking stupid and nonsensical! Why is she doing...
That is so DUMB!
What the hell is she...?
Why...?

What do you mean, "I'm crying?!" I'm not crying!
You're crying!
Shut up!

Dex-chan lover
The last line hurts me so badly. Sure, we're all rooting for the main couple but Lillian deserves love too. I'm sure we've all been in her shoes before, I hope she dumps Mark and finds someone good.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how Lillian would have felt if Evris had gone home after being betrayed and hanged herself.
Or if she just gets kicked out, banished, etc.

Fucking stupid plan. "First I will destroy your life, and then???? ??????? Happiness!"

I really don't feel to bad about Lillian, yeah she cares about Evie somehow. But it was executed in such weird way and twisted logic. She wants to be her prince or at least let her meet a real prince but chasing her away from every possible way that she could meet one? At least talk to her properly before doing shit, but sadly that is something nearly no one does in manga/anime. Maybe it just was told in a bad and to fast way to fully get her thoughts but right know I wouldn't mind if she never shows up again.

Users who are viewing this thread