Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeikei - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Memories for them alone.

Dex-chan lover
God damnit again!?
15409427.jpg

Double-page supporter
While it's sad we'll be seeing the last chapter soon, I'm glad to see a change in the common trope of not hearing a confession during the fireworks scene. Cool to see the recipient actually heard it this time.

Also, @Hadski love ur Enjou Kouhai pfp; goated series, easily in my top 10.

Dex-chan lover
AINTNOWAY THEY AXED THIS? CMON, HOW COME 3 RATING ISEKAIS GET 70 CHAPTERS BUT THIS GETS AXED? :qq:
Oi, don't roast Isekais, they also mostly get axed. Shit like Rent A GF gets Manga chapters over Manga chapters and a S3 too, what about that...?
Also, Shounen shows clatter the Manga space, not Isekai's, so yea, Isekai is not the culprit here.

Dex-chan lover
FINAL CHAPTER?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

While drawing a manga out for the sake of drawing it out longer is something I'm tired of seeing, having a series like this get (what I must guess is) axed this quickly is really shitty. Seriously, Comic Flapper - if you cancelled this series you can sincerely go fuck yourselves.

EDIT:
Went the mangaka's Twitter accounts (their business and hobby account) and they haven't posted anything since October of 2022. Which would make me wonder if something happened, but they just didn't use Twitter much at all even before that. Considering that there's absolutely zero information even on the mangaka's social media, I dunno what to think. If it's something the mangaka decided to do for something like health issues (which sadly seem to be a common issue with mangakas), then that's one thing. It sucks, but if that's what the author wants, it's understandable.

But, again, if Comic Flapper axed it - fuck them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread