Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 12 Ch. 83 - Romio, Leon and the Secret (Part II)

@Helmutzemo Source which part? Care to source anything you posted?

Let's begin.

I can't speak for India. India technically is still backwards in a lot of ways, but also forwards in others. If India's marriages favor the men then at least that brings some sense of balance into the current state of the world.

As far as saying modern states have subservient housewife troupe in SUBURBAN America is misleading to my original argument. Those suburban housewifes hold all the power in regards to divorce. She can initiate (which they often do) and can take the house, money, and kids from the man. Only in very rural countrysides in the USA might you see the man hold some power over the wife but even then the county courts will often side with the woman due to the law. In any case, trying to say men have legal power over women in any "modern" state, from the USA to Europe is just a plain erroneous statement.

In regards to your paragraph of, "This is true in the fact that ancient societies were quite patriarchal, however it's because of those reasons that it isn't willing. Not all women go into a marriage because they want to, but because they have to. And, arranged marriages by the family also takes place, even more so in the ancient times in Rome and China."

Do you think men willingly go into marriage nowadays? The only reason for marriage nowadays is in HOPES that the women has values and doesn't cheat. Most of the time, men are forced into a marriage contract by the woman. In fact, women are increasingly the ones proposing as the man has literally no reason to propose due to the fact proposing is basically saying you want to give the woman legal power to destroy you.
Now, back to the ancient times, women DID go willing because they literally had nothing else and could do nothing else. If a woman tried to go out on her own and established a farm, she literally could not do it because she lacked the physical capacities to do so. It wasn't some sort of systematic patriarchal powers that prevented her. Arranged marriages originally were gifts to the WOMAN. Modern propaganda has twisted this and likes to showcase some poor girl getting married to some fat slug, but in the past arranged marriages was ensuring their daughter wouldn't be abandoned or have to turn to prostitution to survive. The women WANTED this.
In fact, we are starting to see the repeat of history in regards to this. Many men are increasingly avoiding marriage and contractual obligations. You may want to bring up the so called "simps/beta-orbiters/white-knights" but those are a minority of a type of men.
Women are resorting to whoring themselves out online and elsewhere for financial or mental stability. Eventually this will lead to a societal collapse and women will be hoping to be given in marriage again.
This is a consistent pattern in history.

Men have it worse, we definitely do. You can't say men don't have it worse when you look at the marriage statistics, and divorce statistics, the fact that women initiate divorce, and the fact that women often win the most property and rights in the divorce. You can't say domestic violence justifies some rulings when the majority of domestic violence is carried out by women, either physically or mentally, yet is often ignored or overlooked due to the woman being assumed to be innocent.

You can't ignore the fact that the majority of criminals come from single mothers, and then forget why those single mothers have sole custody of their children to begin with?

Many of men's suicide are from divorces, where the woman takes sole custody of the children and often denies the father to visit them, or tells lies that dissuades the children to abandon and ignore their father. It's completely evil, and there are new cases of this going each and every day in our current society.

"Look at me writing an essay on a manga website lol"
You left a long post in an attempt to defend women. This only shows that you are naive. That or are purposely being naive which isn't good.
As a man, I can only hope you never get burned, but also come to the realization that many do.
There is literally no benefit for men in modern countries such as the USA to get a marriage acknowledged by the state.

The really crazy part, is that the original person I was responding to, is a woman who thinks women have it bad. Totally delusional. Then you rush in to defend her, supposing you are a man, all for the sake of what? Madness.

Well that was... a bit unnecessary and hard to relate. Too much drama for a character's backstory that appeared out of nowhere and entered this story as a childhood friend of sorts. Weird that the author reused the "westian and touwan parent" even though we exhausted that subject 3 volumes before.

Fed-Kun's army
TBH, I'm not buying this, mostly cuz' "westian people taking my westian mom away" don't reeeelly scream "all westians must die" to me. Does she actively want to nuke her chances of seeing her mom again? The fuck kinda logic is that?

EDIT: it seems Inudzuka had the same thought I did. But how he came to that conclusion RIGHT NOW before Leon could months/years ago is beyond me.

Double-page supporter
lol this comment section is a clusterfuck. Im just laughing about that westian bitch blowing a blood vessel.

Did half the people in this comment section have a log or something shoved up their asses all of a sudden? Only way I can explain the constant bitching

People really defending feudalism in here, I honestly agree with leon, a society which maintains a nobility cannot peacefully interact with a modern democratic society. Democratic ideals will always triumph over outdated principles of blood, and should crush them by force if necessary.

Dex-chan lover
And people called THIS good reason for Leon's program? Really? I was wondering what this big secret about and i'm utterly disappointed. REEEEEE THEY TOOK AWAY MY MOM SO LETS KILL EM ALL! As if this shit couldn't happen inside one nation.
Yeah, it's ok as personal hatred, but shitty politic platform, cause she basically wants to deepen the conflict that results in even more broken lives. If she was radical it would be understandable. But it's not the case, she just dumb enough to believe that segregation makes situation better for either party.

And this kidnapping episode was just... eh... unnatural to say the least. This old hag was waiting\searching for like 20 years and then decide to bring her daughter, which is now grown woman with family, back? With force? And marry her off to some duke? Wtf is this? It's so forced and dumb I was laughing reading this. Couldn't author just make Leon normal nationalist from radical family without this miserable tearjerker attempt? Man, such a letdown after awesome election speeches chapters

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread