Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the site but its kinda annoying how so many updates are behind.

also is their a place where i can see all my bookmarks with a notice of read and unread and latest update
ive read the few here https://mangadex.org/title/30461/bocchi-sensei-teach-me-mangadex but they are clearly based on a previous version of mangadex and im sure im missing something

update: ok in the mdlist ive seen the sort button on the right side but i still do not know where it shows read or unread manga

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
i think all mangadex needs to do now is add a read and unread button to the md list
And a Hide button for titles i don't want to see ever again. (Unless the Dropped tag does that, but that means i have to add it to my list, which i don't want to)

Hi! Another refugee here...
i hate myself so much because i didnt save my bookmarks...arg!!!
even screenshots would have been enough

Hi there! I'm a Refugee from the fallen kissManga a casualty from the attack. People of mangadex thank you for accepting us, We sincerely Appreciate.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan said:
Except for @ hazzack, of course.

gjI7Zj2.png

Dex-chan lover
@MrMedoMan Yah i agree with what you have said about the liking system. And also i really dont like MD comment system, Like the option 123. Cuz im in SEA and somehow SEA server in MD is so slow. When there is too many comments and i want to read it. it takes time to load where in disqus there is an option there "see all comments" in one go you can read them all without clicking and having a loading problem anymore. And when there is a liking comments then there is also a top comments obviously, and everyday is fun because of them. sometimes top comments are sensible but most of them are hilarious thats the reason why i read comments lol. But apart from MD's comment system and confusing following/bookmark system. MD is really a good manga site because of their no ads policy and they treat scanlators with respect. Without a doubt, MD is the best manga site out there. But i cant deny the fact that Kissmanga has the best comment section lol

Staff
Super Moderator
@TjapDjemboet
Those DMCA's is so google can hide the results from a search query:
2OoNa0g.png

(That's why you usually can't find us using Google).

@ICYCOZY I wish I could like your message. Lol.

@knight_evangel It doesn't really have to be Disqus, but any thread-type comment system, rather than just a forum-type discussion system. IMO, it's just better user-experience. And even KM was quite toxic so I think a like system should still work regardless. Lol.

But I'll take what I can get. MD is already doing its fair share to keep the dream alive.

Well, kill my free Manga source and I will replace it with something even better then before. At least there are no ads that will get me in trouble, if I were careless with my Mom. And besides, I was already forced by 2020 to switch from a pessimist to an optimist in order to survive. At least temporary.

@herooftheplebs There is a MD planned list and a rework on forums is in the works, and a comment incentive is also being talked about. Don't know what it'll be since "upvotes" have been rejected in the past.

@starbright

I heard it on reddit that when you try to download image from kissmanga, the tail or something said that they are download from Blogspots. I also heard that the video too. When you download the video it a google URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread