Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
KISAMAS!
I will never forgive them!
Specially because that site has a lot manga i black list without exactly now what chapter i was.

Group Leader
@ICYCOZY

Good to see a fellow who thinks the same. Shame we cant do that anymore, i really think of disqus is implemented here then more people well be able to comment which well make it fun. Now i dont know where to go to read comments since most of old manga hardly has any comments on it. Plus without a like system on comments makes it hard to keep track of the interesting conversations going on.

Dex-chan lover
@Chibadiba I personally use Mangahere as my backup site.

Actually it's my main site for a few manga I read (UQ Holder, Kaguya-sama Wants to Be Confessed To, We Can't Study, etc) because I like its Tsukkomi/Danmaku on top of being accustomed to reading those series on there before this site existed.

@MrMedoMan I don't see how disqus magically resolves the problem of an old manga's comment section having no one in it. The conversation has to start with someone. And I would hate a like system on this website, and you likely will have the same opinion in a month or two when you realize how toxic this place can be.

But I get what you're trying to say. A "follow" system would be nice so you can see the latest in a thread you posted in. The closest we have is when someone tags you as I've just done. Thankfully most people won't refrain from doing so if they really want you in the conversation, they aren't too lazy to multitag either. Not a complete loss.

😥GOODBYE KISSMANGA IK YOU'RE JUST A PIRATED SITE AND CLOSING YOU DOWN HELP A LOT OF JAPAN GROWING ANIME INDUSTRY BUT DAMN I ALREADY MISS BOTH OF YOU KISSANIME AND KISSMANGA IF THERE IS ONE DAY YOU DECIDED TO MAKE A SITE THAT IS ILLEGAL EVEN IF THERE IS A PAYMENT I'LL USE YOUR SITE 😥

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
BTW, an offshoot cult keeps trying to summon you for some reason, though they keep misspelling your name and forgetting to put the '@' symbol.
So ka, so ka. Well, I'll gladly accept those who seek to learn more of the mystical Onee-san. Our message will be spread to the far ends of the forums through peaceful acts of force.

@MysteriouStranger
@ bigtiddyoneesan you seem savy about this site, any specific warnings or guidelines you could send my way? after reading "Bochi Teach Me Mangadex" I feel there are things I ignore but should know.
Lmao you're giving me too much credit my dude, nonetheless I appreciate it. Most important (and obvious lol) thing I'd recommend is reading the rules under the 'Info' tab at the top bar of the site. Some other minor things are:

[ol]- If you're interested, learn how to format various things in comments/posts. You can practice by sending DM's to an alt or a permabanned user or something. Adding some flair to comments is always fun. Here's a list of some stuff you can do with comments.

- There's a 2 minute post limit (you can only post one comment per two minutes). However, you are able to edit your posts/comments as often as you'd like.

- When editing a comment, a 'last edited [X] [minutes] ago by [user]' message will appear only if you are editing that comment >5 minutes after it was originally posted. This allows for 'ninja-edits', as we sometimes call them. I often reread my comments directly after posting them (not before posting them lol), and ninja-edit out any typos and errors that I see.[/ol]

People here are generally benevolent. Except for @hazzack, of course. He's kind of a quack. But that's understandable, as he's a duck. Although friction occasionally arises, it's really nothing too toxic, and it's pretty much an inevitability when open discussions are allowed. While being involved in any sort of drama is fine, it's always best not to take it too seriously. I'm sure you'll do just fine here. Have fun, friendo.

TklRZbPt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh Kissmanga,

I will remember you, will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
Remember the good times that we had?

RIP, I never used you.

Double-page supporter
Well damn I'm late to this news, there goes multiple backup site other than mangadex.

The question is, will mangadex be the next target too?

@Poopypants Looking at how offended you are I am guessing you are one of the scums who ran kissmanga. Man oh man, your tears are really delicious. Keep crying. I am enjoying this.

Contributor
Good riddance.

I know it was a popular agregattor, but it was one of the worst site to go, with all the ads, malware, etc.

If you wanted free virus, you just had to go on Kissmanga without adblock.

Kissmanga and Novelplanet were my go to for boredom. Thankfully this site doesn't look like it would go down easily. I LOVE THE SCROLL OPTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread