Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This chapter gives me a lot of speculations. I mean really, who's her husband and where is he now? those hatched eggs weren't just appeared out of nowhere. Another thing, she called it daughter b4 the eggs even hatched, hmmm... Intriguing, but highly confusing.

Dex-chan lover
@screamdoom
maybe the female lays eggs and the dna of a male grants them life, i remember an actual animal does that, i mean 1st eggs and then a male comes in and bam

Double-page supporter
Probably the father will be actually him and it was the blood that "feetilized" them? Probably manga logic

@screamdoom most things that lay eggs fertalize them after they are laid. Be sure to correct me if im wrong but im 99% certain fish do this, only about 60% for everything else though.

Dex-chan lover
dont worry guys she prob still a virgin but the eggs needed dna from male in order to hatch.

as long as they fuck its all good.

its like a mix of fish + reptile lol

@screamdoom she clearly doesnt have a husband those eggs wouldnt hatch unless there was a male around. Like how male fish shoot out their sperm into the eggs under water. Since she is a dragon (reptile) its prob something similar of how fish reproduce, you think she would call anybody papa if she had a husband around?

but then again i might be wrong so next chapter should be an explanatory one

jak

Contributor
I guess they were unfertilized eggs until his blood touched them.

Dex-chan lover
In the case of the newborn hatchlings....
you are the father!

Users who are viewing this thread