Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.

Dex-chan lover
Poor MC skipped the fun part of making babies and went straight to the responsibilities.

Contributor
This is waaay lewder in tone than I was expecting.

Not necessarily offensively so—this manages to also firmly tug on heartstrings without feeling too hypocritical about it, which is a much nicer look than usual for something with this much fanservice—but I feel like an ecchi tag is nonetheless more than merited, so I'm adding one.

(inb4 someone complains that I'm getting too worked up over breastfeeding, the other boob/panty shots/fanservice totally unrelated to that is as much at issue)

Supporter
@momojojo do you know the reason for cancelation?

Also, I guess I should ask whether Simple Scans plans to continue translating to Chapter 11 (which I assume would be the end?)

Group Leader
@PTRB
no idea why. and haven't read the last chap myself. ye i plan to cont. when i'm not drowning in schoolwork.

Group Leader
Probably cancelled due to low ratings in magazine polls, I mean this series has literally went nowhere besides an unnecessary love triangle.

Fed-Kun's army
ah dang it... cancel?

194207dd9df329dcc66bf0bc07eefe8c.gif

Dex-chan lover
Issue I have is the guy seems to not even try to fix the situation, he just wants everything to stay as is and has to be dragged kicking and screaming into change. Not sure if dragon girl can be real wife? Take her on a date or something you mong and get to know her.

Group Leader
So from what I can find, the manga release has been cancelled indefinitely. However, it would seem the light novel and web novel are going to be continuing. It could be there is a delay in the announcement for the other two, but I'd say it is just the magazine for the manga doesn't want it anymore or it isn't profitable enough for the magazine. The LN and WN will likely continue despite the manga being cancelled as, from what I can find, they are doing better than the manga was in Japan and remain at least minorly profitable and/or popular.

Aggregator gang
Wtf, this definitely shouldn’t have been cancelled, it’s such a fresh manga in terms of this genre that it’s sad to see it go ;-; (the MC is a bit unlikable though. Not too much, but sometimes)

Contributor
Cancelled? Seriously? So much garbage can continue but such cute series gets cancelled?

Users who are viewing this thread