Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Kitazawa and Ayame's Ho~t Summer Vacation! (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
OH thank fuck, I was so confused how they were introducing a "I am not good enough" trope with such little time left in the manga run only to squash it in a couple panels lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Considering it's a tweet from official account, can't you sue the company for taking a picture without consent?
Especially considering the father is a rich CEO. I imagine they could easily go after them.
Though, now that it's on the internet and being spread around I doubt it'd actually amount to much and actually have the opposite effect if it were taken down.

Dex-chan lover
Especially considering the father is a rich CEO. I imagine they could easily go after them.
Though, now that it's on the internet and being spread around I doubt it'd actually amount to much and actually have the opposite effect if it were taken down.
Don't be Streisand

Dex-chan lover
OH thank fuck, I was so confused how they were introducing a "I am not good enough" trope with such little time left in the manga run only to squash it in a couple panels lmfao
Wait was it really that long in the ln ?

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness the author figured out everyone was tired of the romance and progress and decided to add some drama

Users who are viewing this thread