Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 24 Ch. 261 - An Important Someone

Double-page supporter
I know japan a safe country and all but one of the first thing I did moving into my home was change all the locks, I don't know who had the key to my home before.

Dex-chan lover
And the payoff. Totally worth it.

fcDcvGr.png

Dex-chan lover
This was satisfying, and just so that no one forgets... they want to bang.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? They found a way to make this feel straight?

I feel almost impressed but certainly offended.
You should look up about what happened with the creator of Sexy Tanaka-san. Japanese live-actions are notoriously infamous for ignoring the wishes of the creators (which the publishers are mostly the ones to blame). And this includes erasing LGBT aspect from works, sometimes even adding offensive jokes that weren't there.

And going back to the Maiko live-action, yeah, ironically they ignored Kenta but inserted a lot of male characters that didn't exist in the original.

Here are the examples from the top of my head: 1) The Mother is divorced and has a child, child grows up edgy because fatherless 2) Momoko got dumped by a boyfriend because she didn't want to give up on being a geiko 3) Instead of Suu-chan having problems with her mother due to her decision to be a maiko, it's Suu-chan's father that is given the focus (and they make him a weepy mess to make viewers sympathize with him) 4) Glasses nee-san was made to be the maiko that would give up on following the geiko path but at the very last minute she fell in love with a guy that delivered things to the manor so she stayed.

Users who are viewing this thread