Knight Run - Vol. 3 Ch. 186 - Hero - Part 17 | The Children's Attention on the Backs of Adults

Group Leader
Sorry, there were a few Annie pages missing. Should be fixed now.

On-topic though, does no one get a happy ending in Knight Run? Not even the kids?

Aggregator gang
@Aigoose
thank 4 update, off topic, follow the spoil the trio live
thank you 4 the speed up

Supporter
@Aigoose thank you for translating this masterpiece!

You need to think with the appropriate scale; even if the majority of the populated planets face disaster, there's still many Earth's worth that prosper. Doubtful we'll be shown that perspective though, as the drama and conflict is more enticing for the story.

I was studip enought to think someone could be happy here. 😞

PS: This number of panties by Frame!

Group Leader
Thank you for this brilliant chapter!

In the moment when Annie was slaughered... F*CK, i've just forgotten how ruthless KR can be... but she's very lucky, she still is not dead and can outlive it. Jill after injury had 90% prostetic body and there was knight with full-cybernetic body who was beaten by Anne during the escape from Baltia. If Annie could not regenerate, limbs could be replaced, but the question is how she would use her termic power with prostetics.

AND YES!!! ANNE MEYER' PATH TO VICTORY!!!

What i hold in my hands is...(c

@Aigoose
On-topic though, does no one get a happy ending in Knight Run? Not even the kids?
What about Mio Nelson? She's survived Tobal war, lived a long live, had ghanddaughter, died by natural causes and met her friends in the afterlife.

But honestly, i thought that A-10' band of girls woud be dead in the process of this fight. But they still have AGs ship in the orbit so fight is going on... if Machine Society hiding in the mountain would not wipe it out, ofc.

May the Mother knight bless @Aigoose.
Warping translations when I most need it.

Every day is a blessed day.

Now I can't help but figuring Aigoose breaking up like Anne, pushing translations despite severe damages...

Hold on, my hero >×<"
I believe in you!!

Ugh, KR as always is so painfully good...
@Aigoose Thanks for the chapter. We are all here looking to your backs!

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell I had forgotten about this series and just stumbling onto it again and immediate flashbacks and feelings and just wow. Thank you for your hard work!

Thanks for the chapter!

@Aigoose
Well, KR is more like a tragedy from the start, so happy ending is rare. Also, adding to @Regisentio answer, Sion Zail and Van Nelson can also be called a happy ending, they escaped and live together in the planet that Mio found.

Group Leader
@lvthn616
Sion Zail and Van Nelson can also be called a happy ending
Just one moment. We have not have any evidence that Van survived last bullet wounds.* The assumption that there was the home of two were only Mio's thoughts. So it's a possibility that Van died (and we saw his grave (or Zion's if she died first) -- the wooden stick and stone circles) and Zion lived alone for some time before her death.

*for example if author somethere answered to this question.

Dex-chan lover
Well with the prosthetic technology of this story and its complete disregard for life, Annie losing her limbs to me is as much as my wish of her living will go so I am happy.

Anne is so brutally strong that even almost dead she is still too damned of a badass for that little monster even last more than a few panels against her.

@Aigoose I really want to say thank you for you and your team to have started translating this, i had seen you post these new chapters some months back but hadn't started reading it because i wanted to see where you guys were going, now i see how many chapters you did and you are doing a really great service for this community, thank you a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread