Knights & Magic

Dex-chan lover
@Bentenmaru
It is up to the publisher whether they take legal action against "other" translators of their copyrighted material. No, someone else translating it doesn't mean they have ownership or copyright over the material, copyright is either the original creator or those who purchase the right from the owner, all others are in violation of the law.

Q.E.D. (tldr) if Crunchyroll bought the rights to this manga, it doesn't matter if someone else translates directly from Japanese, Crunchyroll can still sue any website that hosts that translation.

Fed-Kun's army
which group translated this previously? i remember reading 30+ chapters of this on here

@a27wolf idk. And i waited a month to see if CR would do something. Or mangadex will delete the chapters. So at the moment im doing te translations on my free time

Contributor
Crunchyroll actually changed his pet name from Eru to Ernie... I hate this liberal bullshit so much!

And the quality drop deserves them a beating.

@Izaya_Onisai

i mean that is one of the few good things the adaptation did, after all eru is clearly a typo due to hoe the japanese pronounce the r between some consonants

it also serves as reminder that the character name is Ernesti and not Erunesuto

Just thinking that novel is better, i hate this 1 weekly update. Also, anime sucks compared to manga and manga is not that good as the novel, in any case: https://readwebnovels.net/novel/knights-magic/

no no no! common harem tag should be the MC that enters the room not his side minion! FML

Double-page supporter
TL is sooo sloooow... at least it’s being translated instead of being in limbo for another year lol

Dex-chan lover
it seems this manga is no good on this site, where are the rest of chapters ? guess I have to read the novel instead.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe that Olter dude never tried to bond with the princess...

Dex-chan lover
Romance tag?! Where the fuck is romance? Shota? Uh I don't even know anymore. Is the manga different from the anime?

Users who are viewing this thread