Knights & Magic

@Zones same here, Last I remember was them fighting some monsters at a giant wall. But I don't even remember if that was the latest chapter I had read

Double-page supporter
We're actually all the way at 91 where the shota was fighting the robot wyvern.

Double-page supporter
I've been thinking, wouldn't it be hilarious if MC was really into clank type mecha and all his redesigns were needlessly feminine and voluptuous?
He could introduce the entire world to something they've been blind to all this time.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that MC is already willing to put his dick into them, regardless of their design. It would just be the cherry on top for him.

can someone please translate the missing chapters I want to read this from the start

can someone please translate the missing chapters, so that I can read this from the start (and no I don't care if I have to wait a year or more for that to happen, that said I will admit that I'd prefer it to happen sooner rather than later)

can someone bloody well translate the missing bloody chapters so the we can actually read this from the start to the end

Can somebody tell me how much of the manga covered the story of the web novels ?

And will there be a vol 12 of the manga as well???

thanks, I do honestly miss kissmanga and kissanime (didn't care about the ads since I could just read the manga and watch the anime I wanted to without needing to use multiple sites)

Why is the manga behind the anime, isnt it usually the other way around? Also crunchyroll's manga app has it up to chapter 95.

@xXCentryXx the manga is behind the anime because the anime decided to use seven of the nine volumes of the light novel, and quickly blew passed where the manga had gotten to at the time. And the scanlators have not been good at keeping up with the manga when compared to the official translation.

Users who are viewing this thread